Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

2 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Down 34-0 at the half???  This is an incredibly embarrassing performance by the Skins!

Hopefully the team can play better in the 2nd half and salvage some respect. 

It's important to play hard and narrow the gap.  There are a lot of young (and potentially talented) Skins players who need to shape their identity as tough, never-say-die, competitors rather than toss-in-the-towel losers.

I say the exact oppostie to this - I want such a humiliating beatdown that they never ever want to go there again

I want this team blown up

Literally the only thing worth keeping is the D-line and AP - everyone else can go to hell

6 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

I would argue that firing Bruce after the game would be the move. Make Gruden see this through to the end. He doesn’t deserve to get to walk away. Promote Lafemina to president and let him take care of everything else on down. With any luck you lose Allen, Williams, and Gruden to be replaced by Lafemina as Pres. Schaefer as VP, and Kyle Smith as GM who hires the new HC and with assurances that their evaluation won’t start until we get out from under the Al Smith contract. Either way, it’s going to be 2-3 years before we can even think of competing. I’d weather that storm if it meant losing Bruce Allen.

Firing Bruce Allen is a moral imperative.

Tough times in RalJon.

If I were coach, I'd tell everyone that the players who show some want-to will be the only ones on the roster next week.

Obviously, that's not happening. Gruden should be gone by Monday. If they played hard and smart and still lost, the injuries would save him, but this disgrace has no excuse.

The Redskins are the 4th most valuable team in the NFL at 3.1 billion. The Redskins have been in the top 10 of that list since Dan Snyder took ownership. The Redskins have been one of the biggest dumpster fires for the past 20 years or so.

Why?

That first offensive series set the tone.  Two drops of catchable balls.  Not helping out your QB.  D plays tight a couple of series and then the wheels fall off.

One thing that bothers the hell out of me about Gruden is how he sticks with plays that do NOT work.  Every game.  All year.  You gotta scratch the plays that do not work.  He never does.  He never adjusts to anything.  he should not be calling the damn plays. He is horrendous. 

If they come out in the second half looking the same and the ****ing Giants hang a 50 burger on us, Jay should be fired immediately.

I just saw the NFL scores on the ESPN scoreboard. Good God. I’m so glad I quit on this team after their second loss this year.... which Gruden said for the 2nd time that the team got hit in the mouth and couldn’t respond. I knew this season was lost. This is all just a formality.

Unfortunately, given the circumstances.... it looks like next season is a wash too. No hope in the foreseeable future.

2 minutes ago, TheYappingDog said:

I say the exact oppostie to this - I want such a humiliating beatdown that they never ever want to go there again

Literally the only thing worth keeping is the D-line and AP - everyone else can go to hell

Guice. Hes been more effective and played better than most of the roster this year. 

2 minutes ago, TheYappingDog said:

The problem is you have contracts for others that wlll kill you on dead cap space..

14 minutes ago, NNT said:

Serious question. Is this rock bottom? 

Whats been worse? 

Monday Night Massacre was only 31-0 at half. 

Swinging Gate?

Chiefs game in 2013. The stadium was empty, as was our gas tank. This is going to overtake it.

3 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

I would argue that firing Bruce after the game would be the move. Make Gruden see this through to the end. He doesn’t deserve to get to walk away. Promote Lafemina to president and let him take care of everything else on down. With any luck you lose Allen, Williams, and Gruden to be replaced by Lafemina as Pres. Schaefer as VP, and Kyle Smith as GM who hires the new HC and with assurances that their evaluation won’t start until we get out from under the Al Smith contract. Either way, it’s going to be 2-3 years before we can even think of competing. I’d weather that storm if it meant losing Bruce Allen.

This reminds me when I put my two weeks notice in at a job I absolutely hated. And this was a place where employees had access to important information so when you put your two weeks in the company didn't take any chances of an employee being disgruntled and causing harm so they would just close up your shop and security would just walk you out that same day. I had all my **** packed and sat there with a big smile on my face waiting for security to come get me. They never showed and I remember being so angry 😄

2 minutes ago, Smooters said:

The Redskins are the 4th most valuable team in the NFL at 3.1 billion. The Redskins have been in the top 10 of that list since Dan Snyder took ownership. The Redskins have been one of the biggest dumpster fires for the past 20 years or so.

Why?

Hate to say it but... we are dumb, that's all on the fans

Archived