Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

Gruden has conceded this game. I don't care how new Sanchez is to the team, you can't tell me they don't have plays for him that call for a pass over 3 yards.  Right now it looks like Gruden is just looking for anything that will run the clock as fast as possible

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Don't know what everyone is complaining about, this team is finally playing smart. This going-nowhere team is finally playing for a better draft pick.

If we could only give back 3 or 4 of those wins.

It doesn't matter, there's nothing in the draft worth looking at, especially if Gruden is still here, whoever they draft will have a limited amount of knowledge in Gruden's 3 yd - happy passing ass.  No, this team needs to be bleached.

Just now, tomwvr said:

We have a ton of depth we have a lot of talent we just have a head coach who can’t use the players strengths- has to use the system and has no clue how to adjust

I've been asking why is HHCD playing? Why isn't JHC playing? Why isn't SDH playing? Where's Alexander? Heck, why was Dunn on the roster if we weren't going to pay him?

17 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Gruden is either setting up the Giants for a "sneak attack" of a passing bonanza in the 2nd half, or he is basically showing all his cards with the run-run-pass play calling.  We get it, Sanchez is new, he doesn't know the entire play book, but you are basically giving 1st & 2nd down away with these runs for zero yardage over and over.

That’s our Jay.....since the beginning of time.  Horrible coach.

Archived