Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, tshile said:

I’m one that’s always float the “if we could convince them all to go to a big boat at the same time we could sink it a few miles off shore” idea in jest

but it’d probably work on these folks. I can think of a number of causes that might encourage a good percentage of them to take the pilgrimage to a boat. 

and the way they seem to think about things, we could probably get more than one run at it. I’m sure we could come up with an explanation as to why the boat sank that would not only quell any fear about a future boat pilgrimage, but actually encourage them to demand it and immediately

this could be a 2-3 week project with incredibly results and a high ROI. 

Make America great again

one boat at a time 

Okay, when did Jumbo hack into tshile's account?

44 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Not sure how many people have read "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" but this is similar to a set of running jokes in that set of books.  Long story short an advanced civilization convinces the useless people in their society (e.g. telephone cleaners) that a civilization destroying event is going to occur and that everyone is going to leave the planet.  They put all the useless people on the first space craft to leave promising that the people society deem useful will be on the next (which oddly hadn't been built yet).

For what its worth, the people that deemed themselves "useful" were eventually wiped out by a virus spread by unclean telephones.  The useless people they sent away landed on a remote planet known as earth. 

post more often, please

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Since thoughts are electrical and chemical stuffs coming out of the brain, I'm pretty sure some could come up with some theories that this virus is only targetting some specific kind of chemical alchemy within brains. Thus the virus remaining silent when hitting Dems, because they don't have the same chemicals working in their brains...

What do I win?

An account on Gateway Pundit. 

May the odds be ever in your favor.

51 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

He probably has enough money from fleecing his idiots now he can work on planning his un-inauguration at his Golf Course. I wonder how much a plate of surf and turf will cost donors.

A grifter of truly epic portions like we are dealing with here won't stop until he extracts every last tooth from Alabama.

I hear they are sharing now, taking rotations to chew.  I feel bad for them.  #AllTeethMatter, #MACA (Make Alabama Chew Again)

Not really sure where to put this... I guess I could put it nowhere, but that's not me.

I've accepted a position as the producer of ClimateBiz, a program that looks at climate change through the lenses of poverty, business, and finance. What that probably means is that I will try to curtail my political postings on Twitter and elsewhere (though I suspect ES is safe enough). Being back in journalism, it doesn't feel right to engage in the political debate especially on the commentary side. The show isn't political, as much as you can avoid the topic of climate change from being political, but still...

I wonder if I will suffer withdrawal symptoms. I don't actually love engaging in politics, but it's so hard not to given the degree of insanity that we in the US are facing these days.

If anyone is interested in the show topic let me know and I'll post in a separate thread show links. 

MAGAs are now going ape**** over Kemp refusing to call a special session of the legislature. To......what, exactly? The GA legislature doesn't have power over the election itself. 

But holy cow are they losing their ****. You can tell they know things are truly coming to an end soon. The "Trump must suspend Habeas Corpus, declare martial law, and invoke the insurrection act IMMEDIATELY to deal with these traitors!" posts are coming even faster than ever.

MAGAs: "MASKS ARE TYRRANY!"

Also MAGAs: "OUR SIDE LOST, SO WE MUST SUPPORT A MILITARY COUP BY OUR GUY!"

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Sadly there is no context where this gif does anything but make me mad 

it's still not worse than adding the "no" when the emperor is blasting Luke. Great, now I'm angry about it. 

3 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

They don't get that any of these actions would be Unconstitutional.  You can't change the rules after an election, to disenfranchise an entire state simply because the result wasn't what you liked.  

So stupid.

They don't care. At all. As far as they're concerned absolutely anything is completely justified since they believe the Democrats (with Antifa, Soros, China, Dominion, Iran, the ghost of Hugo Chavez, and probably the Umbrella Corporation, Bad Wolf, and Voldemort) somehow stole the election that was rightfully Trump's.

They've absolutely convinced themselves. God could literally come down from heaven, without there being any doubt it was God, and say "Trump lost fair and square", and Trumpers would say "GOD IS PART OF THE COVERUP!"

They have zero capacity for the self-reflection to realize that they're acting like straight up authoritarian followers right out of a tin pot dictator cookbook.

38 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

We need to use a better term than Trump's "legal fight."  In a fight, both sides land punches.  This is not that.  We could call it Trump's "legal beating" or "legal thrashing" or "legal mauling" but it's not a fight.  

How about legal whining.  

image.png.b98b57a094c73243a5fd16ef8258b23f.png

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

CNN said Trump was supposedly going to  give up his legal fight.

He must be afraid that the Magas in Georgia won't vote and Republicans will lose the Senate. He made noises on Saturday that they should vote. Personally, I think enough of them will not vote. And that's a good thing.

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Not really sure where to put this... I guess I could put it nowhere, but that's not me.

I've accepted a position as the producer of ClimateBiz, a program that looks at climate change through the lenses of poverty, business, and finance. What that probably means is that I will try to curtail my political postings on Twitter and elsewhere (though I suspect ES is safe enough). Being back in journalism, it doesn't feel right to engage in the political debate especially on the commentary side. The show isn't political, as much as you can avoid the topic of climate change from being political, but still...

I wonder if I will suffer withdrawal symptoms. I don't actually love engaging in politics, but it's so hard not to given the degree of insanity that we in the US are facing these days.

If anyone is interested in the show topic let me know and I'll post in a separate thread show links. 

You might want to put something in this thread:

lol 

This ****ing guy...

Trump asks Pennsylvania House speaker for help overturning election results, personally intervening in a third state

President Trump called the speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives twice during the past week to make an extraordinary request for help reversing his loss in the state, reflecting a broadening pressure campaign by the president and his allies to try to subvert the 2020 election result.

The calls, confirmed by House Speaker Bryan Cutler’s office, make Pennsylvania the third state where Trump has directly attempted to overturn a result since he lost the election to former vice president Joe Biden. He previously reached out to Republicans in Michigan, and on Saturday he pressured Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) in a call to try to replace that state’s electors.

The president’s outreach to Pennsylvania’s Republican House leader came after his campaign and its allies decisively lost numerous legal challenges in the state in both state and federal court. Trump has continued to press his baseless claims of widespread voting irregularities both publicly and privately.

“The president said, ‘I’m hearing about all these issues in Philadelphia, and these issues with your law,’ ” said Cutler spokesman Michael Straub, describing the House speaker’s two conversations with Trump. “ ‘What can we do to fix it?’ ”

tenor.gif

Archived