Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

Trump supporters are coping with these court losses by chanting Supreme Court.  I’m curious to see what they’ll do when that bubble bursts.  Do they all move into the declare martial law camp?  

They'll do what they've been doing. Declare whoever it is...so far it's been, in order, Democratic local officials, Republican local officials, Democratic SoS and Governors, Republican SoS and Governors, DOJ, FBI, DHS, Dem appointed judges, Republican appointed judges, Trump appointed judges (seriously, it's hilarious)...to be part of "the swamp" and a part of the "coverup and fraud" and are traitors, then move the goalposts again. 

Though SCOTUS really sorta DOES seem like their last chance before Biden is actually sworn in. 

I think after that they'll probably move on to how MAGAs can have a "Revolution against the Communist Usurpers". That's when we'll start seeing whether these people talking about taking violent action are going to do anything. Most of them won't, and they'll just keep posting on Breitbart and Gateway Pundit about how, any day now, they'll be starting the next Civil War. But some will probably take up the mantle and get violent.

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Look, if the people of Kentucky are dumb enough to vote McConnell in for 36+ years then they deserve the punishment of him representing them. 

Well, he's certainly not helping them...

This is from before the pandemic (I doubt things have gotten better):

Study puts Kentucky 50th in national economy ranking

Kentucky ranked 50th in the U.S. in the study by SeniorLiving.org. The rankings were determined by analyzing data pertaining to unemployment rates, wages and gross domestic product in every state.

Here are key findings in Kentucky:

- 20 (tied) in unemployment rate, 4.4%

- 38 in change in unemployment (2015-2019), -17.0%

- 45 in average annual wage, $43,210

- 45 in per capita gross domestic product, $46,717.26

Click on the link for the full article

But then he doesn't care.  He and his wife are extremely wealthy, so the problems of the little people are of no consequence to them.  

30 minutes ago, China said:

Well, he's certainly not helping them...

This is from before the pandemic (I doubt things have gotten better):

Study puts Kentucky 50th in national economy ranking

Kentucky ranked 50th in the U.S. in the study by SeniorLiving.org. The rankings were determined by analyzing data pertaining to unemployment rates, wages and gross domestic product in every state.

Here are key findings in Kentucky:

- 20 (tied) in unemployment rate, 4.4%

- 38 in change in unemployment (2015-2019), -17.0%

- 45 in average annual wage, $43,210

- 45 in per capita gross domestic product, $46,717.26

Click on the link for the full article

But then he doesn't care.  He and his wife are extremely wealthy, so the problems of the little people are of no consequence to them.  

What makes people vote against their self interests so much. It's really amazing. The people of KY have to thinks he's doing something right but on almost every metric the state is terrible. Boggles my mind it really does.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Delicious.

Them turning on Fox News is awesome and it shows how dumb all these ****ing people are. All these people lack basic critical thinking skills. I mean, just dumb as **** at this point. 

It’s like they’d rather be thought of as a dumb ****ing moron than admit to being wrong about anything.

10 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Them turning on Fox News is awesome and it shows how dumb all these ****ing people are. All these people lack basic critical thinking skills. I mean, just dumb as **** at this point. 

It’s like they’d rather be thought of as a dumb ****ing moron than admit to being wrong about anything.

The right is absolutely eating itself right now over this election and Trump claiming fraud, etc. It's ****ing hilarious. And Trump has no clue what he's even doing. If he was smart he'd keep railing against Biden while consolidating his power and making sure all sides stayed with him. But he has no strategy, he's just blindly lashing out because he's so incapable of accepting that he lost and he's furious at anyone who won't go along with his fever dreams. All he's doing is fracturing his own coalition. 

22 minutes ago, mistertim said:

The right is absolutely eating itself right now over this election and Trump claiming fraud, etc. It's ****ing hilarious. And Trump has no clue what he's even doing. If he was smart he'd keep railing against Biden while consolidating his power and making sure all sides stayed with him. But he has no strategy, he's just blindly lashing out because he's so incapable of accepting that he lost and he's furious at anyone who won't go along with his fever dreams. All he's doing is fracturing his own coalition. 

I do love that they are just killing their own right now but it still is unnerving to me just how far these people are willing to go to subvert the entire country. We do have a democracy problem in this country. 

19 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I do love that they are just killing their own right now but it still is unnerving to me just how far these people are willing to go to subvert the entire country. We do have a democracy problem in this country. 

Oh absolutely. Them eating each other in no way diminishes how dangerous Trump's followers can be. They're full-on authoritarian and a cult of personality who believe absolutely everything their leader says and will do absolutely anything he asks them to.

I still think the threat of right wing terrorism is going to go though the roof after Biden takes office, especially if we end up having lockdowns again and mask mandates. They'll take that as their cue that there's a fascist state taking over.

We got a really small and poorly planned, but still revealing, taste of it with those yokels who wanted to kill/kidnap the Michigan Governor. Imagine that but hundreds of those groups and with people who have IQs above 80 and actual military training.

Says something that we have many of the best learning Institutions in the entire ****ing world and this many Americans are still this dumb. 

I mean seriously think about that and then tell me that education shouldn’t be free and it wouldn’t help the country. People can’t even determine the truth anymore. 

25 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Oh absolutely. Them eating each other in no way diminishes how dangerous Trump's followers can be. They're full-on authoritarian and a cult of personality who believe absolutely everything their leader says and will do absolutely anything he asks them to.

I still think the threat of right wing terrorism is going to go though the roof after Biden takes office, especially if we end up having lockdowns again and mask mandates. They'll take that as their cue that there's a fascist state taking over.

We got a really small and poorly planned, but still revealing, taste of it with those yokels who wanted to kill/kidnap the Michigan Governor. Imagine that but hundreds of those groups and with people who have IQs above 80 and actual military training.

Like Bang, I think we're going to have to deal with militia violence sooner or later, so I'd rather that we initiate the conflict from a position of strength as opposed to waiting for it to blow up in our faces. Once Biden is inaugurated, I'd like to see all violent militias designated as domestic terrorists so that the JD, FBI, and DOD can properly deal with them. From there the FBI needs to take a long look at white supremacist infiltration of law enforcement - if you root that out, and shut down the militias, we just might be able to avoid another civil war.

1 hour ago, Recovering_Spaz said:

Like Bang, I think we're going to have to deal with militia violence sooner or later, so I'd rather that we initiate the conflict from a position of strength as opposed to waiting for it to blow up in our faces. Once Biden is inaugurated, I'd like to see all violent militias designated as domestic terrorists so that the JD, FBI, and DOD can properly deal with them. From there the FBI needs to take a long look at white supremacist infiltration of law enforcement - if you root that out, and shut down the militias, we just might be able to avoid another civil war.

Plaster their names and faces everywhere.  Make it clear that they aren't just criminal scum, but enemies of the United States of America.  Hammer it home. Over and over and over again.

Archived