Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Well hes threatening to defund the Military now so I guess it depends on the corner you are talking about? 

I love how he's finally doing the right things and being a decent president...but out of spite and not exactly on purpose. I'd wish he'd just shut up and leave, but he's going to help us in Georgia. We just need to endure him for a little bit more...

17 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I love how he's finally doing the right things ...but out of spite and not exactly on purpose. I'd wish he'd just shut up and leave, but he's going to help us in Georgia. We just need to endure him for a little bit more...

Here I fixed it for you. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

My fav trick on folks like this is to use the things they say often against them. Using Trump as an example - If I were to try to explain to him how important something is I would use varying degrees of best ever, no one had ever seen before, YUGE and bigly. And his dumb ass would equate those words to himself, who is super smart, and then to me who must also be smart. People tell you so much about how to manipulate them when they only talk about themselves.  

Now think about the fact that Vladimir Putin, former head of the KGB, has been helping Trump, probably for 20 years.  

Tired of the Conservative Elite with their Fake News media trying to push Cristian Law on my family. It's Un-American.

48 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

No. He will do **** until Joe takes the oath and then he will do **** all the way to 2024.

He will comment on Joe's administration the next 4 years. We won't be rid of him that easily. 

The media needs to learn to ignore him. They didn't learn that lesson in the run up to the 2016 election and gave him a ton of free press that his followers gobbled up.

10 hours ago, China said:

Seth Meyers does a segment on his show called "The Kind of Story We Need Right Now", I wish I could nominate this story to be featured. This was an awesome read and I recommend it to everyone on the board to take the time to hear the tale.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

The silence will be deafening. Cant wait. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I forsee him being banned from Twitter very soon. Gonna be hard for people to give a damn when you're just ****brain ranting on Parler, Hannity or OANN

there is no chance he is banned from Twitter. They aren’t getting rid of someone with 50 million followers that generates the traffic and conversation he bring to them. I don’t care if he isn’t protected by the presidency they will find a way to keep him around. They will flag his tweets or maybe even ban him for an hour or two but he will never be perms-banned 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Why is God so seemingly inept and powerless for such a deity?

God is omniscient, omnipresent, and all powerful, yet He can't seem to get one guy into the White House? Why doesn't He just put His guy there if that's what He wants? Hell, God is ostensibly outside of time and sees all events that will ever unfold, so it's not like He'd even have to MAGIC Trump in there, He'd just set events up so it would happen that way.

Why does God require such fevered praying in order to do something that His followers claim He wants anyway? Is he just an all powerful troll?

25 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

there is no chance he is banned from Twitter. They aren’t getting rid of someone with 50 million followers that generates the traffic and conversation he bring to them. I don’t care if he isn’t protected by the presidency they will find a way to keep him around. They will flag his tweets or maybe even ban him for an hour or two but he will never be perms-banned 

Yep.  

Twitter is in the business of selling clicks.  And lunatics generate them.  

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

God is omniscient, omnipresent, and all powerful, yet He can't seem to get one guy into the White House? Why doesn't He just put His guy there if that's what He wants? Hell, God is ostensibly outside of time and sees all events that will ever unfold, so it's not like He'd even have to MAGIC Trump in there, He'd just set events up so it would happen that way.

"If God wanted you to make it over the over the obstacle he would have miracled your ***".  

38 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The only caveat I have to this is that hes been losing followers by the millions since the election and I assume without being the president people will just move on. I hope. 

We will see I guess. You could easily be right. 

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Trump is gonna destroy the GOP lol 

this is why I’m saying over the next two years Dems and PACs need to be fueling the civil war between Maga versus the GOP. If they are at odds and aren’t voting as a block, their voting power is greatly reduced. 

even if you can shave off small margins of trumps cult from the GOP voting base, that could be massive going into 2022

Detroit Revs Engine of Moral Indignation in Bid to Hold Trump Allies Accountable for ‘Frivolous’ Suits and ‘Lies’

In opposing relentless post-election litigation from outgoing President Donald Trump and his allies, Detroit has truly earned its unofficial nickname “Rock City.”

The city has called the Trump campaign’s endgame a “court-ordered coup d’état” in a legal filing and has been the lonely voice requesting that judges sanction their opponents for what the city’s lead attorney David Fink plainly describes as a campaign of “lies” and “frivolous” litigation.

The fury and indignation behind the Detroit’s litigation came to a head at a remarkable hearing on Thursday afternoon, where Fink dressed down his opposing counsel David Kallman as an emissary of a racist and anti-democratic idea.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived