Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

If someone is trying to get Snyder, they're doing a pretty good job of it. The amount and content of rumors flying around now and the interest they are generating have to be every bit as damaging (if not more so) to Snyder than the actual truth of any Post article.

Rivera has got to be a leader right now with his coaching staff and our team. Advise them not to say a damn thing about any of this to the media if they're asked. One man should be answering to this and one man only. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

If someone is trying to get Snyder, they're doing a pretty good job of it. The amount and content of rumors flying around now and the interest they are generating have to be every bit as damaging (if not more so) to Snyder than the actual truth of any Post article.

usa_today_10448300.0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

22 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It says quite a lot, I think, that most fanbases would be waiting IN DREAD if there were rumors that an EXTRAORDINARILY negative story about their entire organization was about to be published .... and we are all like THIS IS IT YOU GUYS HOORAY!!!!!!!!

My pearls are clutched so hard and I’m not letting go. All in baby, let’s burn this ****er down.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Maybe the thing on Gruden banging the same chick as Bibbs is true...remember that video of Gruden that got out showing him drunk with a chick sitting on his lap who was obviously not Mrs. Gruden?

Some of the rumors mention RG III-and-out sending d*ck pics to a woman back in 2013...

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.
Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The only one  who seems to come out sparkly in all this, is Mike freaking Shanahan :ols:

Not defending Mike's inability to get a defense to hold up their end of the bargain or that he's always full of truth, and I know I'm in the minority on this, but to me it always felt like he was at least trying to do the right things but was unable to as a result of the dregs around him.  Everyone always wanted to pin "full control" on him as if every thing that transpired was his fault because he had "full control" and I always thought the people who bought that lacked life experience in dealing with similar scenarios.  Dealing with guys like Snyder, even if you have 'full control', you still have manage his ego and run damage control on his bad ideas.  That's always going to be time better well spent and exhausting, leading to nowhere good.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Not defending Mike's inability to get a defense to hold up their end of the bargain or that he's always full of truth, and I know I'm in the minority on this, but to me it always felt like he was at least trying to do the right things but was unable to as a result of the dregs around him.  Everyone always wanted to pin "full control" on him as if every thing that transpired was his fault because he had "full control" and I always thought the people who bought that lacked life experience in dealing with similar scenarios.  Dealing with guys like Snyder, even if you have 'full control', you still have manage his ego and run damage control on his bad ideas.  That's always going to be time better well spent and exhausting, leading to nowhere good.

Mike and Kyle coaxed an amazing year out of RG3, a guy who turned out to be a one trick pony.  And when it worked, oh what a trick it was.

I don't harbor any ill will towards the Shannys.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nah, "Shanghai Mike was coldblooded, but by old school NFL standards. This **** is bordering on satanic

That's basically what I meant. Mike fits the profile of the obsessed football lifer who spends his Saturday nights designing blocking schemes till 3am. Not someone you envision out on the prowl, as it were. Now Jay, on the other hand...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I don’t know if he was always trying to do the right thing, but he was all about football. None of the extracurricular stuff. No wonder he wanted out so badly. He saw how everyone else was treating the organization like summer camp and he’s like “this isn’t how I envisioned my career”.

• Like 2