Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, profusion said:

The entire thing is just a recap of the last 24 hours on Twitter. I'm waiting to see the report before even thinking about the substance any further. The people who obviously know aren't talking. A bunch of Twitter randos posting rumors isn't credible.

On the Post sports page and I haven't clicked refresh this much since the day my bar exam results got posted online.  :ols:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

we will see how serious and widespread this is if the NFL hangs Dan out to dry or if they step in to run damage control and try to get ahead of it 

Dan is a tailored made scapegoat. I don't know of a single person that truly liked the guy. Wife and kids probably hate him too.

This is gonna be wetwork by Goodell and the NFL Don's (Jones, Kraft, Mara, Rooney)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

My brother just sent me this. Not sure if it’s been posted yet.

0B9AFAE6-B15B-4F24-B5DB-7F2FB9878CDA.jpeg.f82eade1134f81673286df958d1acc7c.jpeg

This obviously isn’t credible since I’m not sure who this person is but some of the stuff has been rumored already 

This is literally the summary of the last 40 pages of this thread... I’m hesitant to believe this guy is actually in the loop or If he just regurgitated all of the rumors in one tweet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This obviously isn’t credible since I’m not sure who this person is but some of the stuff has been rumored already 

Apparently Bibbs stated this to Jack Gruden on Instagram live. Said "You know when your dad was out late at Redskins park on sunday nights? He was getting drunk and banging the receptionist at the office". I don't really do Instagram so I can't confirm if Bibbs said that, but multiple people heard it. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

44 minutes ago, Lovi said:

To me any punishments to the team would feel like a punishment to the fans.  We've been through enough.  Bring criminal charges against the people who did wrong and let us move on toward positive things.

I thought the same thing.  Just like Penn State scholarships.  I get annoyed that student athletes were impacted because fired coaches/staff did wrong. 

1 minute ago, Vanguard said:

This could potentially be really bad.

On another note, if Snyder was bribing refs and we still couldn’t win, how horrible is that?

If other teams were also bribing refs (that's in the same rumor), then Roger Goodell might want to get his own boat safely out there in international waters. 😄

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This sounds like something you would read on The Onion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

As others have stated I don't know what is worse:

A. Stories are leaking that allegedly high ranking members inside the front office were involved with drugs, alcohol, sex-trafficking, blackmail, sexual harassment, bribery, etc etc were going on

...or...

B. Redskins fans read it and go, this wouldn't shock me in the slightest

It just reminds you how badly this franchise has fallen over the last two decades.

• Like 3

Things I think are just internet rumormongering:

- Snyder is connected to Epstein / Gizelle

- Snyder paid off the referees

Things that are rumors that are fully believable/likely:

- Booz culture

- Terrible culture/management from the top

- boys club culture that probably had some sexual assaulting and propositioning going on

- Anything Jay Gruden or Bruce Allen related seems likely

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, kfrankie said:

If the Post has concerns on its own end about the quality of reporting in the article, it should have dealt with those concerns prior to allowing the "leaks."  If Snyder and Co. want to stop the publication, they would have to have a draft of the article themselves.  It would be difficult to file a claim for a restraining order if you do not know what you are seeking to enjoin, and more importantly what you are going to ask the court to enjoin. You cannot ask a court to prevent the publication of all articles having to do with the Redskins, or Snyder, or Larry Michael (or the Redskins, Snyder, Larry Michael, cocaine, and prostitutes).  My question would be: Does Snyder have a draft of the article?

Im just wondering if the article’s sources are infringing on any of their NDAs and the extent to which they go.

Don't really get why people are bashing the Post. All leaks came from reporters from other media outlets - some of whom are probably in some way part of the story and were contacted for information.

So far no one from the Post has said anything about this afaik.

50 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

How is it possible any of this Bibbs stuff is true? Wouldn't someone have evidence of the stuff on IG actually happening?

How is it possible that one woman's "type" is "either Jay Gruden or Kapri Bibbs"  LOL.

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 14

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Things I think are just internet rumormongering:

- Snyder is connected to Epstein / Gizelle

- Snyder paid off the referees

Things that are rumors that are fully believable/likely:

- Booz culture

- Terrible culture/management from the top

- boys club culture that probably had some sexual assaulting and propositioning going on

- Anything Jay Gruden or Bruce Allen related seems likely

I don't believe the Epstein thing, but I could easily see Snyder paying off refs. He loves to gamble. 

What I saw on Reddit and was taken down was very specific about it. It only happened at FedEx. It likely isn't all NFL refs but a few bad eggs that a lot of owners are connected with. Snyder isn't the only owner that is doing this. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

41 minutes ago, kfrankie said:

If the Post has concerns on its own end about the quality of reporting in the article, it should have dealt with those concerns prior to allowing the "leaks."  If Snyder and Co. want to stop the publication, they would have to have a draft of the article themselves.  It would be difficult to file a claim for a restraining order if you do not know what you are seeking to enjoin, and more importantly what you are going to ask the court to enjoin. You cannot ask a court to prevent the publication of all articles having to do with the Redskins, or Snyder, or Larry Michael (or the Redskins, Snyder, Larry Michael, cocaine, and prostitutes).  My question would be: Does Snyder have a draft of the article?

Most likely the leaks are coming from someone with (or formerly with) the Redskins and/or someone featured in the story. These people would have been given a heads up about the story and content to be included and had reason to let things leak. I highly doubt the leaks are from the Post.