Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, MisterPinstripe said:

Eh, they would be better off waiting until after this is done and a new owner comes in and gets the organization back to what it could be. No ones going to buy their shares right now.

Not at a good price.  I'd give them $200.

• Haha 1

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I just want somebody to ask Jay what sort of Mickey Mouse horse**** he was getting into at night at Redskins Park 

I think it's closer to Winnie The Pooh than Mickey Mouse...

image.gif.af10d30d00e63273309641fab83fbd27.gif

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, skinsfan999 said:

Unless he was betting against the Skins and he was bribing the refs for calls against them.

That's gotta be more offbeat than the Epstein stuff.  I can't believe this is true.

I'm gambling on:  Wild sex parties, a lot of booze, coke, cheerleaders involved, hooking up with media members for information, racism and other improper unprofessional behavior.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I got a couple bucks, who wants to go in with me?

Seriously  if this goes down we should all try to be the second  Not for profit / publicly owned NFL team. For serious. We would have momentum for this and the timing politically couldnt be better for this argument. 

Then we can ****ing win again. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That's gotta be more offbeat than the Epstein stuff.  I can't believe this is true.

I'm gambling on:  Wild sex parties, a lot of booze, coke, cheerleaders involved, hooking up with media members for information, racism and other improper unprofessional behavior.

Whatever combination gets his *** out of here, I don't care what it is.

• Like 5

It’s literally the worst time for minority shareholders to sell... they’re shares are about as low as they could possibly be. Fast forward a year, new name, new owner, talks of moving back to dc. They can’t be this shortsighted.

EDIT: unless they’ve gotten wind of the rumors and there’s truth to this taking down the nfl.

Edited by CTskin

3 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Eh, they would be better off waiting until after this is done and a new owner comes in and gets the organization back to what it could be. No ones going to buy their shares right now.

An alternative is that an overall sale is in the works, forced or otherwise.

1 minute ago, CTskin said:

It’s literally the worst time for minority shareholders to sell... they’re shares are about as low as they could possibly be. Fast forward a year, new name, new owner, talks of moving back to dc. They can’t be this shortsighted.

Or they want to stay as far away from this sinking ship as fast as possible 

I just keep thinking about poor Gibbs coming back to this mess and how it’s been awful to be a fan of this except for those 4 years in my adult life

• Like 4

Florio for his faults is an attorney.  Feels the same way for me.  Dan hires an attorney to investigate the building with the purpose of clearing his involvement in it and then declaring how it was unacceptable and they will adapt internal policies to ensure this won't happen in the future.

In short, my guess is this is Dan's effort to save his neck and if so he clearly feels his neck needs saving. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

This could potentially be really bad.

On another note, if Snyder was bribing refs and we still couldn’t win, how horrible is that?

Whats he paying the refs to do, throw extra flags against us.

We've been one of the most penalized teams in the NFL for a couple years now.

That post seems a little 4chanish to me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Dan is still toast. This is trying to save some reputation at best..

We are all guessing on this but yeah my take as for him hiring a big time lawyer.  Not that my logic is rocket science.  It's stating the obvious. 

A.  No way they are hiring a high profile big time attorney over minor league yawn level material

B.  The internal investigation smacks of Dan knowing he himself is under the gun in the mix.  To me it's a classic move to hire your own attorney to do their own investigation.

In short, Dan wants to go hey i take this stuff really seriously.  I hired someone to vet it out.  and it will happen no more.  So by extension he removes the attention off of himself by spinning that he's part of the solution as opposed to part of the problem.

So yeah I agree this smacks of Dan is under the gun.

• Like 4

****ing called it. If some of these things are true, this is bigger than the Redskins. All the dirty secrets are gonna come out. If refs have taken payments, man oh man, the NFL is in big time trouble. Earth Shattering. 

If Dan is as dirty as is being rumored, then I guarantee you he has a TON of dirt. Sketchy people attract sketchy people. 

Edited by benskins26
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Whats he paying the refs to do, throw extra flags against us.

We've been one of the most penalized teams in the NFL for a couple years now.

That post seems a little 4chanish to me.

Yeah I don't buy the idea that he's paying off the refs.  The team gets screwed more than any team from my observation because of ref calls.   Players have outright complained about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’m starting to wonder if this article even exists.  Just post the damn thing already WP!

Getting a little afraid bodies are about to start turning up..

Queue Layla's piano exit.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, benskins26 said:

****ing called it. If some of these things are true, this is bigger than the Redskins. All the dirty secrets are gonna come out. If refs have taken payments, man oh man, the NFL is in big time trouble. Earth Shattering. 

same view here. This is league wide ****.