Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

6 minutes ago, dyst said:

You can kind of see the Redskins of old creeping in. Leaving guys wide open. Not able to bring guys down etc.

But will try not to harp on it too much because some guys will think I am too negative 

It is definitely true. They come out flat in the second half, nine times out of ten.  The silly false starts on O.  Dropped passes.  The D gives up big chunks of yardage.  They are simply never mentally tough.  A big part of the game.

11 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

good .  you and your imaginary friend can watch washington lose as usual.

Well, you’re doing the same thing...

And I never said it wouldn’t happen, for the record. I am anti pretty much everything this org does. But it’s football. And things happen. It’s a game of ebbs and flows.

I dont fault anyone for thinking like you. But I sure as hell don’t fault the optimists. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah I mean he'd need to step back. He seemingly has in recent years but Allen is his voice in the room.

You need an independent stud evaluator building the roster with final say, paired with an innovative offensive coach who digs Haskins. 

That's the formula. 

They had one but apparently he drank too much for Snyder’s liking.

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

This is so embarrassing. 

The whole first half I kept getting texts from my friends in disbelief that we were up so big on the eagles. 

I had to spend the whole half letting them know, I knew we'd choke so that when it happened I didn't have to act like it was a surprise and eat crow or something. 

It's become truly depressing being a Redskins fan, I'm not even sure why I put myself through the stress of it all for no reason. 

Yup. We all have a mental illness, I swear to god. We'd ALL be so much happier in our lives rooting for almost any other team, we know it rationally, but we can't help it. Diehard sports fanhood is a compulsive disorder. 

5 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

It is definitely true. They come out flat in the second half, nine times out of ten.  The silly false starts on O.  Dropped passes.  The D gives up big chunks of yardage.  They are simply never mentally tough.  A big part of the game.

Sssh, people will think you are being negative 

Archived