Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

This is so embarrassing. 

The whole first half I kept getting texts from my friends in disbelief that we were up so big on the eagles. 

I had to spend the whole half letting them know, I knew we'd choke so that when it happened I didn't have to act like it was a surprise and eat crow or something. 

It's become truly depressing being a Redskins fan, I'm not even sure why I put myself through the stress of it all for no reason. 

Just now, justice98 said:

They're one dimensional and that one dimension split at halftime.  Thus, they're not controlling the ball and keeping the defense off the field in the second half.  A running game might've come in handy.  

Unfortunately our propensity for slow developing runs every first down and no starting offensive line might have something to do with that.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Ok it was obvious to you he would stink to us mortals not as much so

I thought he would be fine, but I would have hedged my bets as well.

And it’s not really just me, EVERYBODY is questioning the move. Broadcast, every person on both radio station pregame shows, just about every person asked about it was somewhere between “that’s weird” and “huge mistake”

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I have a hard time believing that is possible with Snyder as the owner.  He taints everything he touches. 

Yeah I mean he'd need to step back. He seemingly has in recent years but Allen is his voice in the room.

You need an independent stud evaluator building the roster with final say, paired with an innovative offensive coach who digs Haskins. 

That's the formula. 

Archived