Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread


Impeachment  

198 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?



Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Nothing is happening.  This thing could over by next Saturday.

 

 

 

9cc.gif

 

 

 

35 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So the recording obtained by ABC News of Trump, Giuliani, Parnas, et. al. is an hour and 20 minutes... a long, leisurely dinner with Trump and the person he doesn't know. 

 

Well...doesn't know in the biblical sense.

Edited by China
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight tells me there are still patriots within Secret Service, no way people get within the perimeter of the guy playing president with a wire without help. Only problem we have now is trump is going to do everything he can to make sure they are found out and punished. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

 

Lol


 

My guess is that they’re mad because it’s true.  If it wasn’t they’d be laughing and cracking jokes, mocking democrats.  They’re mad because it got out and now they look weak.  

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Tonight tells me there are still patriots within Secret Service, no way people get within the perimeter of the guy playing president with a wire without help. Only problem we have now is trump is going to do everything he can to make sure they are found out and punished. 

This isn't the 1960's where you need a miniturized tape recorder with a wire taped up your chest.  Everyone carries around a portable microphone/recorder in their pocket nearly everywhere they go.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dan T. said:

 

 

Those ****ers.  Before that it was the preposterous notion that Schiff was misleading the nation because of his off-the-cuff, sarcastic characterization of the phone call.  **** these people.

Of course they're upset. It makes them look like cowards who are casting votes in fear of Trump's reprisal. They don't want anyone to look at them and see them for who they are... weak, cringing vassals.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, visionary said:

 

 

 

 

Recall once seeing Kevin Spacey being interviewed )by Jon Stewart?)  about his role on House of Cards.  He mentioned that, to get ready for his role, he actually was invited to spend two weeks on Capitol Hill, shadowing actual legislators of both parties.  And Stewart asked him whether those folks up there actually believe all the BS things they do, or is it all just part of some act?  

 

"Oh, it's performance art.  And most of them are really bad actors."  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw that when it happened & lmao. 

 

Ok, so Ambassador was being followed at some point and Orangeface (at some point) says "Take her out."

Any timeline on this yet? Am I the only one who thinks he wanted her "out" of life? 

"Take her out" means only one thing to me. "Fire her" means only one thing. The two never come together as having the same meaning, again...to me. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Destino said:

Pompeo actually had a map with no names just lying around?  Is that something fancy folks hang on their walls or something?  That strikes me as a fairly useless item to own.  

I was thinking something similar when I read what Pompeo did. Like, what the **** difference does it make if she does/doesn't know where Ukraine is? "Oh, look, she doesn't know where Ukraine is. I do. I'm so ****ing smart!" That still makes him an asshole for not standing up for his subordinates. Actually, it makes him a ****ing asshole. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Saw that when it happened & lmao. 

 

Ok, so Ambassador was being followed at some point and Orangeface (at some point) says "Take her out."

Any timeline on this yet? Am I the only one who thinks he wanted her "out" of life? 

"Take her out" means only one thing to me. "Fire her" means only one thing. The two never come together as having the same meaning, again...to me. 

 

I was wondering the same thing.

For starters, it's his job to fire her, why would he give someone else the command to do something that was his responsibility?

And two, why not just say fire her?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Saw that when it happened & lmao. 

 

Ok, so Ambassador was being followed at some point and Orangeface (at some point) says "Take her out."

Any timeline on this yet? Am I the only one who thinks he wanted her "out" of life? 

"Take her out" means only one thing to me. "Fire her" means only one thing. The two never come together as having the same meaning, again...to me. 

 

 

9 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I was wondering the same thing.

For starters, it's his job to fire her, why would he give someone else the command to do something that was his responsibility?

And two, why not just say fire her?

 

 

11 hours ago, Larry said:

What I'm admiring is the number of people who can listen to a tape of Donald Trump telling a Russian mobster to "Take her out", and pretend that what he said was "I really wish somebody would fire this person who I could fire, myself, on a whim, but which no one else can fire at all."  

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

If they aren't victims, voters might actually hold them accountable for voting to keep Trump.

 

Gotta be mad about something.

 

You get the same bull**** from rank and file right wing trash.  "I'm voting Republican because the lefties were mean to me."

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

So after Schiff was done breaking it off in republican’s collective assholes last night, I changed the channel to state run Fox News.  First time I’ve seen Hannity in quite a while and holy **** is that guy a caricature.  Like, how can you watch him spew simply made up stuff and still have any self worth?

 

If you’ve watched any of this process so far you can clearly see that people like Hannity are just making **** up.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Springfield said:

So after Schiff was done breaking it off in republican’s collective assholes last night, I changed the channel to state run Fox News.  First time I’ve seen Hannity in quite a while and holy **** is that guy a caricature.  Like, how can you watch him spew simply made up stuff and still have any self worth?

 

If you’ve watched any of this process so far you can clearly see that people like Hannity are just making **** up.

 

When I flipped over in the 10 o'clock hour, soon after Schiff wrapped up -  a blonde lady was talking about a documentary about Clarence Thomas.  i snort/laughed and flipped it off. Oh, in both senses of the term.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...