Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

🤝

6 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Who cares about Joe or Hunter?  Hunter being the most corrupt person to walk the earth is actually irrelevant to Trump's actions.  I know that you know this.  

twa should just be mocked. He's our own little mini trump, just here to distract and annoy. At times makes good points, then backs over it with the tractor obliterating whatever it was.

4 hours ago, Skintime said:

should just be mocked. He's our own little mini trump, just here to distract and annoy. At times makes good points, then backs over it with the tractor obliterating whatever it was.

Start with no quoting him. Maybe just the ignore function so those who want to log in and see discussion aren't stuff wading through pages of hot burning garbage.  

40 minutes ago, twa said:

So the Rs are going to demand witnesses and Trump's truth will come out? 😂

Care to make a bet on that?

if Trump was any other criminal in any other court, he'd be convicted in record time. 
His threat of heads on a pike should be treated the same as if a gangbanging drug dealer threatened jurors with a gun.
it is absolutely ridiculous that anyone would see that as anything but tampering, intimidation, and outright threat of a jury. 

I'd challenge any GOP senator to go ahead,, vote what is right, and your head will be just fine. His head will be the one with the problems if you do your job. 

This is absolutely disgusting. There is no defending this if you're an American. None.

~Bang

Lordy, there are tapes.

On the recording, it appears the two Giuliani associates are telling President Trump that the U.S. ambassador has been bad-mouthing him, which leads directly to the apparent remarks by the President. The recording was made by Fruman according to sources familiar with the tape. The White House did not respond to an ABC News request for comment.

Igor, you better start snitching. Trump aint pardoning your ass if you wearing a wire on him.

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I didn't see a link to the actual recording.  The description say it's a recording at an "intimate" dinner with only a few people, including Lev Parnas, with Trump at the table.  Which exposes yet another blatant lie by Trump - that he doesn't know Lev Parnas. We've seen photo after photo of them together.  Parnas worked for months at the side of his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, so closely that Rudy described Parnas as part of Trump's legal team. And here now, apparently, is a recording of them conversing at a table at Trump's own hotel.

It is just stunning how blithely he flat out lies in the clip accompanying the article.  There is a total absence of shame. He doesn't care that he's lying.  He doesn't care that you know that.  His absolute disdain for the truth is out there for everyone to see.  I guess it's because, in addition to being a clinical narcissist and likely a sociopath, he's never paid any price for lying. 

I'll cling to Schiff's words - "Right matters. Truth matters."

In the meantime, I won't wish for Trump's death - at least not publicly.  But i'll help plan a dance party on his grave.

17 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Ill bring a handle of Crown and my karaoke machine.

19 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'll bring chips and soda, Dan.

Not taking a side here, but if this actually happened I think you would see world's biggest block party.  People would be running naked through the streets.

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Ill bring a handle of Crown and my karaoke machine.

for the playlist

eve of destruction (barry mcguire)

america (jackson browne)

candles in the rain (melanie)

one tin soldier (original caste)

american idiot (sean mendez version)

lives in the balance (jackson browne)

born in the u.s.a. (Celo Green version)

i could go on :D

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

for the playlist

eve of destruction (barry mcguire)