Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Lordy, there are tapes.

Igor, you better start snitching. Trump aint pardoning your ass if you wearing a wire on him.

Nobody in the White House Occupant's inner circle is concerned a recording was made without the him knowing it was being done? 

3 hours ago, Bang said:

if Trump was any other criminal in any other court, he'd be convicted in record time. 
His threat of heads on a pike should be treated the same as if a gangbanging drug dealer threatened jurors with a gun.
it is absolutely ridiculous that anyone would see that as anything but tampering, intimidation, and outright threat of a jury. 

I'd challenge any GOP senator to go ahead,, vote what is right, and your head will be just fine. His head will be the one with the problems if you do your job. 

This is absolutely disgusting. There is no defending this if you're an American. None.

~Bang

Those that still support him are not Americans they are traitors to America. Let them go form trumpica in Mexico or some other place. We should be done with them.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

I didn't see a link to the actual recording.  The description say it's a recording at an "intimate" dinner with only a few people, including Lev Parnas, with Trump at the table.  Which exposes yet another blatant lie by Trump - that he doesn't know Lev Parnas. We've seen photo after photo of them together.  Parnas worked for months at the side of his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, so closely that Rudy described Parnas as part of Trump's legal team. And here now, apparently, is a recording of them conversing at a table at Trump's own hotel.

It is just stunning how blithely he flat out lies in the clip accompanying the article.  There is a total absence of shame. He doesn't care that he's lying.  He doesn't care that you know that.  His absolute disdain for the truth is out there for everyone to see.  I guess it's because, in addition to being a clinical narcissist and likely a sociopath, he's never paid any price for lying. 

I'll cling to Schiff's words - "Right matters. Truth matters."

In the meantime, I won't wish for Trump's death - at least not publicly.  But i'll help plan a dance party on his grave.

He never has been able too, nor knows how to tell the truth.

Did anybody else see the quick comments of Jay Sekulow during the break?  OMG, the defense rebuttal is going to be a Lollapalooza of conspiracy crap - the FBI is out to get Trump, the dossier, Clinton started it.  It's going to be an Alex Jones Christmas Special.  

**** these shameless ****s.

2 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Nobody in the White House Occupant's inner circle is concerned a recording was made without the him knowing it was being done? 

Every one of them is concerned that somebody snitched.  

It's one of their first reactions to every scandal.  Loud demands to know who snitched.  See:  "We must publish who the whistleblower is"

For some reason, I suspect if Trump's defense team opened up by smugly saying, "Trump is guilty as hell," and then closed their case that this Senate would still acquit him 53-47.

After all, I don't think there's a Senator out there who doesn't believe that Trump is guilty as hell, what he has done is deeply wrong, and that there are dozens if not hundreds of more actions this President has engaged in which are worthy of impeachment.

WASHINGTON — A former associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, said on Friday that he had turned over to congressional Democrats a recording from 2018 of the president ordering the dismissal of Marie L. Yovanovitch, the United States ambassador to Ukraine at the time.

The associate, Lev Parnas, who worked with Mr. Giuliani on the effort to oust the ambassador and to pressure the Ukrainian government to pursue investigations to help Mr. Trump, located the recording on Friday after its existence was first reported by ABC News, said Mr. Parnas’s lawyer, Joseph A. Bondy.

The best/worst part about the Yavonovtich firing is they knew exactly what to say to Trump that get his blood boiling.  Nothing about her job performance, nope....."she is saying bad things about you" was all the reasoning they knew they would need to give to Trump, because he is the type of thin-skinned moron.

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

****ing clown

I heard the tail end of the interview on my way home from work today.  Mad respect for Mary Louise Kelly.  She does not let politicians twist their way out of questions and does not back down.  She will ask the uncomfortable questions and press on it.

What I'm admiring is the number of people who can listen to a tape of Donald Trump telling a Russian mobster to "Take her out", and pretend that what he said was "I really wish somebody would fire this person who I could fire, myself, on a whim, but which no one else can fire at all."  

Archived