Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

2 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Its about a woman beating player who is now employed by the Redskins.  They are calling a game in which the Redskins are playing. It's the right time and place.

I dont disagree with you but surely you must see the issue with Witten hanging Foster out to dry without the details being clear whilst happily high fiving Greg Hardy every week a couple of years ago and not saying a damn word.

Dude either has morals or he doesnt. Makes me sick listening to him fake it.

annoyed that Jay will get excused for the most likely dismal end record of this team due to injuries when it's been obvious every year he's been here that's he's just simply mediocre. no cut-throat mentality, cant handle play-calling and HC duties simultaneously, team always looks unprepared. 

I believe it was mentioned somewhere that they gave him the extension so he could prove himself with a fresh deck because the prior season we were a badly injured team too. 

plenty of teams plug in no-name, nobody players and look more competent than us. like someone said, he just has a consistent loser mentality and never has anything of substance to stay when questioned about it. im about done with season.

3 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Wasn't annoyed that they talked about it, more so of when they talked about it. Right after we're doing horrible in this game. Gonna wait to the 4th quarter to bring that up. Iono, just felt like BS. 

I think whether we were winning or losing it was gonna wait until the 4th quarter to come up, because the NFL is still the product they're pimping and they are cowards. 

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I've signed papers with several federal agencies promising I would never again be involved with the use of any devices that would make a report louder than popping a cork from a wine bottle.

Just so we're clear...which one of us is licensed to dispense? 🤔

6 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I mean, how is it not a legitimate excuse?  

It's a legitimate excuse only on one side of the ball. The defense has also fell apart. Gruden chose Manusky. At one point, he could have had Vic Fangio, at another he could have had Wade Phillips who wanted to come here to coach with his son. Otherwise, he chose Haslett, he chose Barry.

More importantly, they came out unprepared once again after a bye week. Even before the injuries they looked like crap on both sides.

so there's one guy---lmfao alex whatever who just got banned for kaep-related politics comments---don't fret, he's been on the cusp since he got here anyway---but everyone better watch out for that stuff...tomwvr and nike redskin had a couple earlier...leave the politics (kaep related in this case) out of the fourm

Archived