Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

3 minutes ago, TouchdownSkin said:

Blow this team up. 

I've signed papers with several federal agencies promising I would never again be involved with the use of any devices that would make a report louder than popping a cork from a wine bottle.

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

I mean, how is it not a legitimate excuse?  

Because more than half the serious injuries are to guys we keep relying on year after year despite all their injuries, including paying the mainstays and bringing in more, similarly injury prone guys like Paul Richardson on top of it. We are begging for this year after year relying on these guys over and over. 

Just now, Newera said:

Jay and Bruce may not survive this

Jay will have options. Probably becomes the front runner to coach the bengals. 

Bruce was done in the NFL before and he’ll be done again. Maybe he can man the dunk tank at Harvest fest.

2 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Its only that "certain few" that will have a problem with a non violent man.  We all know why though.  They have no problem cheering on a woman beater though.  Speaks volumes.

I didn’t give two toots about kap until he gave money to support a cop killer that escaped to Cuba to flee justice ....

Just now, MediocreGymnast said:

Honestly they are very similar players, with similar stats and success as I recall, who are both conspicuously out of the league.  I think you can sign them both, they cancel each other out, you scheme similarly for them. 

I disagree.....I cringe thinking of that horrible Tebow throwing motion. Kaep was one of the best QBs in the league that year he TOOK HIS TEAM TO THE SUPER BOWL. I HATED the 49ers, but Im not gonna act like Sanchez or Tebow could carry that dudes jockstrap when he was on his game. 

Like the 10th time I've said it this season, but can we PLEASE take low percentage shots down the field.  Just ****ing do it.  They did it ONCE today, most teams do it multiple times a game with a LEAD. Just do it.

Or run Thompson into a wall and have him drop the ball, I mean jesus tap dancing christ 

Just now, Doctorfro said:

From first to worst. I’m so proud. Actually I’m so exasperated and tired. This continued mediocrity and languishing in drama is so old. Let’s change the name, the coach, the T.M., the owner......somebody buy the team and move it to Virginia

Want to lose the dc and Maryland fan base?

thats what you will do if you move it to va

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I think if kap wanted to play he’d be on a team. He wants an unreasonable contract....

Really, you think so?  I have not heard this...I think at this point he’d accept a vets minimum contract to get back in.  I don’t think he has had any offers.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Because more than half the serious injuries are to guys we keep relying on year after year despite all their injuries, including paying the mainstays and bringing in more, similarly injury prone guys like Paul Richardson on top of it. We are begging for this year after year relying on these guys over and over. 

Not to mention, guys who NEVER seem to get injured and play well at pretty important positions get ****-canned, lol. 

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

The inevitable slow death of this football team over the next several weeks will be highly unpleasant 

Idk, it's kind of starting to get that fascinating stink to it that Shanahan and Zorn had near the end, which is a known precursor to regaining some hope in the future...

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Well for starters, no way they bring this up if the 'Skins are winning the game. I can almost guarantee they don't bring on the somber background music and cut to the guys being a moral high horse.  It is kicking a team when they are down. Not to mention this entire game they have been all but begging the Eagles to establish their dominance. 

Then don't make that waiver claim and don't lose on the field.  Dan and Bruce deserve all of this.

Archived