Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

Lol, you said cop killer. You should read more about that story. May change your view.

I’ve read about it and giving money to her was stupid. I lost an officer in my family and I don’t support anything like this woman.

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

That keeps getting posted and it's actually false. Chip Kelly started Gabbert to begin that year because he thought he was a better fit for his offense, but ended up benching him for Kaepernick and Kaepernick never lost the job. He actually had a solid year on a terrible team. 

His passer rating that year was 90.7, which is higher than any season any of the QBs we brought in to tryout for the job when Smith went down.

He wasn't playing great his last couple of years, but people keep saying he's too terrible to defend the likes of Sanchez and Yates coming in, and it's ridiculous.

Hmmm. I stand corrected. I guess I was thinking about his 2015 year. But I just went and looked at his stats and his 2016 stats are quite good. Nice TD and INT%. Only a career 59% passer. **** it. Bring him in.

I usually don't get like this but I am just full on pissed right now.  I ignore the hate on playcalling because hey football is hard and we were winning. 

Enough though.  We play offense like scared little ****es.  I'm firmly in the fire jay or at least change the man calling plays side.  It's an automatic loss, it's like not even trying. 

Your team is injured all to hell and your response is dumbass slow developing trick plays?  JUST LAUNCH THE ****ING BALL DOWN THE FIELD.  DOCSTON CAN JUMP.

Just finally over it.  I can't watch this boring, uninspired offense anymore.  It wasnt fun when we were winning and its just sad now.

12 minutes ago, UKskins said:

I love how Witten was going on like Reuben Foster was Ray Rice or... Greg Hardy... funny that i never heard him open his ****ing mouth about the Cowboys sending the wrong message when he was teammates with Hardy.

Almost as if his moral outrage was superficial bull**** or something.

Witten has changed employers- 2 different companies with 2 different agendas. He's a political tool who's taken too many shots to the head.

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Yeah, but still better or just as good as a good majority of the Sanchez caliber QBs that have been signed as back ups.

oh yes, no doubt.  They don't bring  controversy though

for those upset about the banging on the Skins because of claiming Reuben Foster off waivers. Remember this is ABC ESPN slash Disney they hate our franchise for Untold numbers of reasons. I am not surprised to see them put this political stink on during the game I would not be surprised if it was planned ahead of time

Just now, carex said:

for people talking about blowing the team up... starting LG and most backups are guys off the street, QB off the street, two WRs off the street

this is not the team the front office built

Somehow it's the same story every year though. Did anyone really think that Lavauo was going to make it through the year? We rely on and take gambles on a lot of injury prone players. We draft them and we sign them. Sometimes it works out, but often times it leaves us desperate. Something with the medical and training staff needs to change. Maybe we need better training facilities. Not really sure what the answer is, but it seems to happen every year. 

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Montgomery , Prince George, southern Maryland half of Frederick county and half of Howard county.

And gain 2 of the top 3 richest counties in the nation. If they cant get a stadium on the old RFK site than VA is smart choice. Where the stadium is right now is frikin disaster.

Archived