Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I disagree.....I cringe thinking of that horrible Tebow throwing motion. Kaep was one of the best QBs in the league that year he TOOK HIS TEAM TO THE SUPER BOWL. I HATED the 49ers, but Im not gonna act like Sanchez or Tebow could carry that dudes jockstrap when he was on his game. 

What a joke. Kaep only succeeded cuz of his defense and no game tape on him. Once the coaches had game tape on him he showed his true color. Once he got exposed he took a knee to deflect his inability to be a nfl qb 

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

All ya gotta do is look at his last few games where he got benched for Blaine frikin Gabbert and that will tell you all you need to know. It is not like the guy left the league playing like an all pro or something.

That keeps getting posted and it's actually false. Chip Kelly started Gabbert to begin that year because he thought he was a better fit for his offense, but ended up benching him for Kaepernick and Kaepernick never lost the job. He actually had a solid year on a terrible team. 

His passer rating that year was 90.7, which is higher than any season any of the QBs we brought in to tryout for the job when Smith went down.

He wasn't playing great his last couple of years, but people keep saying he's too terrible to defend the likes of Sanchez and Yates coming in, and it's ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Jason Witten sure didn’t seem to have a problem playing with Greg Hardy.

Witten has detailed the abuse his mother and he experienced throughout his childhood.  He spends a lot of his time speaking out against domestic violence.  It has been his primary charity focus since he came into the NFL.  It wasn't his decision to sign Hardy, and I don't think he approved of it at all.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Well for starters, no way they bring this up if the 'Skins are winning the game. I can almost guarantee they don't bring on the somber background music and cut to the guys being a moral high horse.  It is kicking a team when they are down. Not to mention this entire game they have been all but begging the Eagles to establish their dominance. 

1. I guarantee it comes up whether we are losing or not.

2. The Eagles are the defending SB champs and a much easier team to like than ours, not a surprise that's the narrative. They somehow are back to being the love-able underdog right after their first SB win...it's kinda compelling from the outside, you have to admit. 

Archived