Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

For anyone saying things might improve if Gruden gave up playcalling, then what's the point of him?

That was supposed to be his one positive. He's not a leader of men, he's not an X's and O's genius, he's not a preparation freak, he's not a strict accountability disciplinarian...he's just a guy who doesn't offend anybody and gets along with the players. We know he sucks, but if he also sucks at calling plays and designing anything more than what we've put on tape the last 5 years...what's the end game here. Bye dude.

Just now, tomwvr said:

I’ve read about it and giving money to her was stupid. I lost an officer in my family and I don’t support anything like this woman.

That woman didn’t shoot, the guy she was with did. That time period, certain people in this country were under duress from powerful people that needed a bogeyman to stay in power. 

Sorry for for your loss though, deep love for cops.

5 minutes ago, UKskins said:

I dont disagree with you but surely you must see the issue with Witten hanging Foster out to dry without the details being clear whilst happily high fiving Greg Hardy every week a couple of years ago and not saying a damn word.

Dude either has morals or he doesnt. Makes me sick listening to him fake it.

Witten has focused his charity efforts on domestic violence issues since before Hardy ever even played in the NFL.  He frequently goes into detail about the severity of abuse that he and his mother suffered.  He was not high diving anyone about Hardy being a teammate.

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

No but it is the coaching staff this team built.  The defense is largely intact, but they have a bumbling idiot running it.  Manusky alone should warrant the front office being fired in its entirety.  

excuse me, when the offense was capable of a little something the D looked good

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

For anyone saying things might improve if Gruden gave up playcalling, then what's the point of him?

That was supposed to be his one positive. He's not a leader of men, he's not an X's and O's genius, he's not a preparation freak, he's not a strict accountability disciplinarian...he's just a guy who doesn't offend anybody and gets along with the players. We know he sucks, but if he also sucks at calling plays and designing anything more than what we've put on tape the last 5 years...what's the end game here. Bye dude.

i think he is a leader of men.  people keep playing for him but look at what he has playing for him.  It's garbage.  We dont even have a #1 WR, #2 WR, we have a 33 yr RB, we have a banged up TE.  we have 0 promise on offense 

16 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Isn’t lost?  Huh?   Season is over.   It’s actually a little way past over.  

I’ll agree that jay should be fired however.   I’d let him coach out the season though.  Then send him and Allen packing.   No benefit to fire now IMO.   Hire a new GM and let him hire a coach during the off season 

If you know that's what you are going to do, why would you wait? Just like Booger McFarland said about the Packers firing McCarthy. 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Thats great. But the current stadium location contributes to why the place is empty every Sunday.

Not really, it's the fact that it's a 25 year old dump that houses a below mediocre team. That place would be full if it was home to a team like Philadelphia who are constantly contending. 

Archived