Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

They wont look at him, no team will. Tim Tebow will get signed before Kaep. Not because he's not good enough, but because he's getting blackballed. That's why he's suing for collusion. 

Honestly they are very similar players, with similar stats and success as I recall, who are both conspicuously out of the league.  I think you can sign them both, they cancel each other out, you scheme similarly for them. 

7 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

That's right bring up Foster......I ****in swear I HATE bspn........I want us to get GREAT just so they will be forced to slurp us off....

Can you articulate why they shouldn't talk about it? We brought it on ourselves, knowingly, when we claimed him. This is the attention we bought there. It's fair game dude. 

No reason to be mad at this point.  Mark Sanchize has been here for a week, and he wasn't even good in his best days.  If you are onto your 3rd string QB the season is over anyway.

It's not fun to watch, but in the current situation it is nothing to be surprised about or harp on.

At least have solace that this season isn't going to come down to a Week 17 heartbreak.   It's all over with a month worth of games left.  We are relieved from having to stress until 2019.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This is so depressing.

I do hope, at this point, we lose out.  

6-10 would be a top 10 pick most likely, and we have a lot of holes.

Absolutely. Once you know its fools gold, its better to just build than falsely make the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He’s Mark Sanchez and he’s been here 48 seconds.

Im surprised it took this long.

I think everyone knew that if Colt went down the season was done, not that Colt is some juggernaut but at least he knew the offense.

But now the defense seems to be a bigger problem.

I love how Witten was going on like Reuben Foster was Ray Rice or... Greg Hardy... funny that i never heard him open his ****ing mouth about the Cowboys sending the wrong message when he was teammates with Hardy.

Almost as if his moral outrage was superficial bull**** or something.

5 minutes ago, dyst said:

Season isn’t lost, which is why Jay should be fired after the game.

Isn’t lost?  Huh?   Season is over.   It’s actually a little way past over.  

I’ll agree that jay should be fired however.   I’d let him coach out the season though.  Then send him and Allen packing.   No benefit to fire now IMO.   Hire a new GM and let him hire a coach during the off season 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Can you articulate why they shouldn't talk about it? We brought it on ourselves, knowingly, when we claimed him. This is the attention we bought there. It's fair game dude. 

Well for starters, no way they bring this up if the 'Skins are winning the game. I can almost guarantee they don't bring on the somber background music and cut to the guys being a moral high horse.  It is kicking a team when they are down. Not to mention this entire game they have been all but begging the Eagles to establish their dominance. 

Archived