Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

1 minute ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Just get it over with. Go ahead and get Hunt and just change your name to the Slapajos. That's kind of native Americanish but not considered as racist.

with Hunt you have conclusive proof.  Basically the entire league is saying they should behave as guilty until proven innocent

This season is just becoming an exercise in torture for Skins fans. Who could have envisioned at the beginning of the year that Mark Sanchez would be our starting QB because 2 QBs would both suffer broken legs within 3 weeks of each other? It felt like we were fading in the playoff chase anyway, but now we're just going to sink like a stone in the division and will be sitting home in January wondering what could have been had some of our guys stayed healthy.

As for this game - way too many long yardage situations, either from penalties or busted plays.

And Foster is just getting owned by Eagles blockers, who are just shoving him downfield on several pass plays. He is embarrassing himself.

…and there it is  - the inevitable INT from Sanchez.

1 minute ago, hawgboy said:

Lol... “They’re down by nine, so let’s light up their front office for the rest of the game”

Deserved, I guess.

I'd say so. I want more of it. There's not enough **** that can be flung at those two imbeciles who've absolutely gutted this team and fanbase to its core. 

1 minute ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Kap proponents will go ballistic if the Skins don't look at him

All ya gotta do is look at his last few games where he got benched for Blaine frikin Gabbert and that will tell you all you need to know. It is not like the guy left the league playing like an all pro or something.

1 minute ago, Doctorfro said:

They got nothing to talk about so announcers piling on the skins about Foster and the brain trust. Thanks guys.

They should be. They are cowards for waiting until the 4th quarter in a meh game to bring it up, they buried it because it's not good for the league, but felt they had to address it eventually. 

Just now, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Kap proponents will go ballistic if the Skins don't look at him

Who out there is better? But Synder prefers to claim  guys accused of domestic violence so I wouldn’t be too worried if you are anti Kap.

Archived