Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Bright lights! Big city! Woooooo

Here we go. Another Divisional game on the road in prime time. 

I know we’ve all seen this movie countless times. Hopefully the ending gets changed this time. 

This feels like a walloping about to happen. Hope I'm wrong. An UDFA RB most of our fans have probably never heard of (Adams) is probably going to rampage tonight, which seems par for the course.

Wentz has not been good lately though and that's our shot--put together some scoring drives and force turnovers on D. If this turns into a shootout somehow (offenses always seem to "get right" against us even with a better D) we are screwed.

we may suck and have little hope for the future, as ever, but let's **** all over philly and **** on them real good!!! **** their season up!!!!! 

hey, i'll take it

Lincoln field is the only stadium where one of the best sellers at the concession stands actually is a bag of dicks.

seeing on twitter Ionnidas is out. that truly sucks, but Settle steps in for his time to shine. on the other hand we get CT and Crowder back. Dunbar still out so whoever's opposite Norman will def get picked on. Alshon, Tate and Algohlar + Ertz and Sproles...jeesh. 

not even expecting a win to be honest, just no injuries.

6 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Isn't it FO malpractice to just...chill with 52 guys on the roster for no reason? "Nah, we're good on that last roster spot, keep it". 

What are we doing. 

Dealing with the Rueben foster fallout all week so not doing their actual jobs?

I solemnly swear I will not rip Jay Gruden tonight until his 3rd consecutive 1st down run for less than 3 yards.

i promise.  And I hope everybody understands how hard that will be for me.. 

Funny how different fans can be, and what they prioritize. For me, a typically abysmal Redskins MNF performance against a division rival right on the heels of that Thanksgiving disaster against our biggest rival might be the best way to ensure Bruce Allen and company take a hike. 

Archived