Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I disagree.....I cringe thinking of that horrible Tebow throwing motion. Kaep was one of the best QBs in the league that year he TOOK HIS TEAM TO THE SUPER BOWL. I HATED the 49ers, but Im not gonna act like Sanchez or Tebow could carry that dudes jockstrap when he was on his game. 

hadn't he lost his starting job though?  He was off his game increasingly often

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I disagree.....I cringe thinking of that horrible Tebow throwing motion. Kaep was one of the best QBs in the league that year he TOOK HIS TEAM TO THE SUPER BOWL. I HATED the 49ers, but Im not gonna act like Sanchez or Tebow could carry that dudes jockstrap when he was on his game. 

Kap played well under that system - he played awful when they stopped running it.

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

Jay will have options. Probably becomes the front runner to coach the bengals. 

Bruce was done in the NFL before and he’ll be done again. Maybe he can man the dunk tank at Harvest fest.

Lots of chatter that he has a spot with the Raiders just waiting. Jon would love to work with him again for some reason. I say it can't happen soon enough.

3 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Tim had success in the NFL too.  I think you are glossing over it.  Wasn't it an AFC championship game? 

No one is saying the Redskins are immune from a hard conversation about the Foster signing, but it's not the time nor place, not to mention asking a Dallas Frickin' Cowboy his opinion on it and then not even ask him a follow up question like perhaps, "What were your feelings when the Cowboys signed Hardy? And drafted Zeke?"

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Can you articulate why they shouldn't talk about it? We brought it on ourselves, knowingly, when we claimed him. This is the attention we bought there. It's fair game dude. 

Wasn't annoyed that they talked about it, more so of when they talked about it. Right after we're doing horrible in this game. Gonna wait to the 4th quarter to bring that up. Iono, just felt like BS. 

Archived