Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Just now, Warhead36 said:

The scheme on D is very poor. But we also have two awful ILBs and a secondary full of inexperienced youth.

Our brain trust had no idea how to build a team. They are homers so they look at our roster and think it’s good enough, similarly like our fans. We need a guy in charge that sees this roster for what it is. Slow, dumb and not very good.

Just now, NikeRedskin7 said:

Our early easy schedule really masked how bad we really are.  That's why I didn't drink the Kool aid that many got drunk off of.  

I'm not saying we were world beaters, but the injuries are a factor. At some point that stops becoming an excuse though. 

Well, this is unfortunate but I think even the most pragmatic person would say that its time to make some serious changes.

We can't continue with the current mindset so a full regime change is desperately needed.

It's disappointing that the defensive players are quitting on the team, at least that's my opinion based on the effort I see.

Just now, NikeRedskin7 said:

Our early easy schedule really masked how bad we really are.  That's why I didn't drink the Kool aid that many got drunk off of.  

The early part of our schedule was harder than the patch we're in now. 

We're just dead men walking. 

1 minute ago, BayouBrave86 said:

Goodnight sweet prince. I honestly hope we don’t win another game. From 6-3 to 6-10 would be an incredible melt. We haven’t score in 24 straight games to open the second half. Gruden is piss poor.

Same. I want this crew gone.

Archived