Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

I think I'm getting what really irritates me about so many fans here.  They can analyze "Oh, that was a bad call, that was a bad play," but no attention to why it was.  We're practically a strike team in some places but apparently that doesn't matter

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

They also had, it turns out, AJG, Gio Bernard in his prime, Marvin Jones, Mohammad Sanu, healthy Tyler Eifert...it was a stacked offense with a decent defense and still never went anywhere. 

okay, so the problem is the roster.  jay doesn't build the roster

Just now, dyst said:

What is funny is that we will do this again, next week and the week after, then next year too. Same people running the show, same coaches, same **** preseason showing. 

These terrible experiences will give you something to reminisce about when we win a championship 20 years from now. You can say you were there when we hit rock bottom. 

1 minute ago, carex said:

I think I'm getting what really irritates me about so many fans here.  They can analyze "Oh, that was a bad call, that was a bad play," but no attention to why it was.  We're practically a strike team in some places but apparently that doesn't matter

We don’t agree often but I have to admit it’s a bit ridiculous to talk about lacking killer instinct and being predictable when your lining up a bunch of strangers.

Archived