Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

51 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Sad how partisan this country has become. One minute democrats are all for LGBTQ rights but as soon as Robert Kraft gets a happy ending, you guys totally flip flop.

It's the hypocrisy of the Republicans. Plus might be major criminal behavior. Homosexuality hasn't been against any law for a while.

22 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I wonder if Trumpy realizes that fake Melania jumped in?

You can tell because they're holding hands.  Plus he doesn't really feel anything. Just staring at some crosses.

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Signing bibles? You mean internal combustion isn't happening as soon as Trump touches them?

The crayon with which those bibles are written provides a level of fire retardant. 

Well, sort of written. Most of it is pictures.

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Signing bibles? You mean internal combustion isn't happening as soon as Trump touches them?

Well Bibles work like the Ark of the Covenant, power only works once its opened.

And he apparently never actually opened any of them...

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Who signs a bible?

who asks to get their bible signed?

i dont even know what’s real and fake anymore 

Very odd indeed, seems like something a preacher or religious leader would sign, not the President of the United States as he represents people of all or no faiths 

2 hours ago, c slag said:

Very odd indeed, seems like something a preacher or religious leader would sign, not the President of the United States as he represents people of all or no faiths 

Honestly I think it would be fine for him to write and sign a short commemoration of the event inside the cover in a normal size with a regular pen. Signing the cover with a sharpie the way rock stars sign breasts is different (and weird).

10 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Well Bibles work like the Ark of the Covenant, power only works once its opened.

And he apparently never actually opened any of them...

Maybe this is because I am invited to too many author shows, but him signing the Bible weirds me out a bit. I realize he has a G-d complex and evangelicals embrace him, but do they really think he authored that book or has the right to sign it?

(Oh, and self-plug... I was just named Author of the Year by the BFF. It's a small honor, but a surprising and very nice one) 

7 hours ago, tshile said:

Who signs a bible?

who asks to get their bible signed?

i dont even know what’s real and fake anymore 

Generally, the author of the book signs the books.

Therefore, Donald Trump wrote the Bible.

Seriously though, I feel bad for what Donald Trump is doing to christianity.  The conservative movement is already irrevocably changed and they've all sold out to Trumpism.  I'd hate to see the church go that path as well.  There are lots of good christians and christianity is, as a whole, a positive good (even if I don't believe).  I hate to see these really impressionable people be exploited by a false idol and a conman.

Like, how ****ing anti-christian is it to sing a ****ing Bible?

3 hours ago, Burgold said:

(Oh, and self-plug... I was just named Author of the Year by the BFF. It's a small honor, but a surprising and very nice one) 

Well, I would hope that your Best Friend Forever would be willing to name you author of the year.  ;)

JK, Congrats!

Archived