Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

All these world leaders are happy to only have the idiots (Trump family) in the room with them so they can play them.  The Trumps only care about deals that enrich their family so it kind of works out.  If you help the Trumps make a lot of money, you get what you want.

42 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Better chance of ending up in jail: Trump or Kushner?

Kushner. Trump has more exposure for state and federal crimes but he's old. He might not make it in time for the prison doors to close. If he gets a second term it makes it even less likely. He's just got to run out the clock.

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

Kushner. By far. 

I wouldn’t even be surprised if Trump wouldn’t pardon him (assuming he could)

This. Kush would get a pardon since his are federal FAKE NEWS crimes. 

Now Eric, Don Junior, and Ivanka...I'd love to see state charges brought against them. 😁

18 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

This. Kush would get a pardon since his are federal FAKE NEWS crimes. 

I was thinking trump might find ivanka being single again more appealing than pardoning his son in law 

32 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Kushner. Trump has more exposure for state and federal crimes but he's old. He might not make it in time for the prison doors to close. If he gets a second term it makes it even less likely. He's just got to run out the clock.

I thought this was interesting, regarding the NY Attorney General although there are dissenting opinions as well.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-one-of-trumps-biggest-legal-threats-is-new-yorks-attorney-general/

Finally, legal experts told me that if New York officials have sufficient evidence against Trump and the appetite for a protracted legal battle, they may have the best chance at testing a high-stakes constitutional unknown: Is it possible to issue a criminal indictment against a sitting president?

Unlike their federal counterparts, state prosecutors are not bound by a Department of Justice policy that says that a sitting president is immune from indictment (a former president is fair game). “I think it would be hard for a judge to tell New York that it can’t pursue charges for criminal violations of its own state law by Donald Trump that occurred before he was president,” said Andy Wright, former associate counsel to President Obama.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Tim Apple, Mark Facebook, and Bill Microsoft walk into a bar...

I do hope Tim Apple adding legitimacy to the douchebag in Chief will turn the hipsters off of Apple. 

I find the fact that Trump chose his daughter as the expert to sit at his right hand in a meeting with the CEO of Apple more disturbing than Trump is so scattered that he called said CEO Tim Apple. Though that does raise a red flag of its own.

Not knowing if there are any statutes of limitations at play, I would think New York officials would wait until the results of the 2020 election to see if they could avoid that fight (whether a state can indict a sitting President) and bring the charges in the middle of January 2021 if he doesn't win reelection.  If he does win reelection, they can have that fight. 

IMO, they are just going to poison the Trump name and well by election day 2020.

This isht tripped me out last night watching it, particularly the 1:45 mark. This is why I think they aren't going to pursue the Russian collusion stuff anymore:

Imagine a scenario where its September/October of 2020 and all of Trump's children and people around him have been indicted or convicted? I have a strong feeling that is where this goes.

11 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Not knowing if there are any statutes of limitations at play, I would think New York officials would wait until the results of the 2020 election to see if they could avoid that fight (whether a state can indict a sitting President) and bring the charges in the middle of January 2021 if he doesn't win reelection.  If he does win reelection, they can have that fight. 

July/August of 2020 seems like the most appropriate time for the charges to be brought. 😁

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

July/August of 2020 seems like the most appropriate time for the charges to be brought. 😁

I’m operating under the assumption that mueller et al are going to go for broke in July/August 2020. 

If the best they get is he loses re-election im thinking they’ll take that. 

this is not how the leaders of free people behave.

The childish pettiness of the entire GOp is embarrassing. 
not as an American,, as an adult.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Totalitarian dictator in the making propped up by happy little serfs too stupid to realize it.

~Bang

Archived