Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, China said:

Well, I would hope that your Best Friend Forever would be willing to name you author of the year.  ;)

JK, Congrats!

Would it be better if I said that BFF stands for Baltimore Faerie Faire lol 

I think it's kind of a junior Renaissance faire. I have never attended or been a part of it before though I'm planning to attend in April. It'll probably be really fun. The name though...

11 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

BREAKING: Jerry Falwell Jr. drops Rightwing Evagelical legislative agenda against same sex rights, abortion, and drops push to legislate other privately held religious commitments

...or Jerry Falwell Jr. defends Roman persecution of Christians.

There is no way he wasn’t drunk or on drugs when he texted this last night. At least that’s my hope cause dude is such a fraud.

14 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Well Bibles work like the Ark of the Covenant, power only works once its opened.

And he apparently never actually opened any of them...

Just noticed that the Bible on the right is the “Military Challenge Edition”.  What’s that all about?!?

3 hours ago, Hersh said:

There is no way he wasn’t drunk or on drugs when he texted this last night. At least that’s my hope cause dude is such a fraud.

Oh no, guarandamntee he was sober as a Baptist pastor at a potluck!

THIS is what happens when you subject your theology around the balls of a clown!

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Just noticed that the Bible on the right is the “Military Challenge Edition”.  What’s that all about?!?

Meh, they have "devotional" Bibles for nearly EVERY occupation, started with Men's and Women's then those good Christian capitalists realized they could fleece the faithful by publishing $40 Bibles with a couple identity narrative based devotional essay sprinkled in.

**** yeah baby! ZONDERVAN!!!

LIFEWAY!!!!

8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Or he's completely unaware that he just called himself a hypocrite, because thinks Rules are something he lectures other people about. 

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Or he's completely unaware that he just called himself a hypocrite, because thinks Rules are something he lectures other people about. 

That's actually better. The responses on Twitter are great 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It’s kinda like a mad libs. Lots of blanks that you can customize to your tastes.

Thou Shalt not ________

Put no man before ________

Very popular among Trump Voters.

35 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Well, he is right about Jesus’ thoughts on the Roman Empire....

The hell he is!

If you take the position that ALL governments are granted authority by God and their authority is by divine right then you have just ordained the Roman persecution of Christians, Hitler and the Third Reich, and Stalin.

So save your fundamentalist bull****.

43 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The hell he is!

If you take the position that ALL governments are granted authority by God and their authority is by divine right then you have just ordained the Roman persecution of Christians, Hitler and the Third Reich, and Stalin.

So save your fundamentalist bull****.

I’m not Jesus... 

15 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m not speaking for him. The Bible is pretty clear that you should respect your King... earthly king... 

Oh...then why does the Bible call the line of caesars a multiheaded beast and Rome the whore of Babylon?

9 minutes ago, visionary said:

Classic Trump Administration official...you are in charge of oversight of X.

Congress calls official to testify on X.

Official has no idea about X.

Archived