Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Acosta asks Sanders if the rhetoric is too incendiary. Sanders spews some incendiary rhetoric.

ACOSTA: And do you think that the president has thought at all going into this 2020 campaign that the rhetoric just needs to be lowered, whether it’s talking about Democrats, the media, immigrants. Or should we just plan on hearing the President use the same kind of language that we heard in 2016 and all through the first couple years of his administration? 

SANDERS: Look, I think that the real shame in all of this is that Democrats are perfectly capable of coming together and agreeing on the fact that they're comfortable ripping babies straight from their mother’s womb or killing a baby after birth, but they have a hard time condemning the type of comments from Congresswoman Omar. I think that is a great shame. The President has been clear on what his position is. Certainly, what his support is for the people and the community of Israel and beyond that I don't have any further. 

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

The notion that Trumpy can't laugh at his gaffe regarding Tim Cook (nee Apple) and move on says everything about where his party is right now.

They must lie about every single thing.

From day 1 with the inauguration.

It's ****ing Baghdad Bob about every damn thing. 

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

So the Ivanka Trump family leave "advocacy" the entire time was just a sneaky plan to individuals using their own future investments to pay for the time off themselves?  LOL.  How Trumpian of her. 

Yup, isn't that nice of them? I mean who wouldn't want to borrow against their $800 per month retirement?

What a ****ing moron!!

The entire reason that flying is so ****ing safe in 2019 is due to automation!

Jesus Christ you people who voted for this ****ing idiot need to publicly apologize and ask forgiveness for the plague that is Trump.

Seriously, you remember when in Men In Black Agent K says that "In some parts of the universe human thought is considered an infectious disease"? Well, they must have read Trump's tweets.

Gatdamn idiot.

Seriously, holy ****, let's just go back to stick and rudder eh dimwit!

You want to see what it looks like when Sullenberger tries to land on the Hudson without his electronic avionics? 

Damned fool, thrust upon us all because 30% of the population were too stupid to form rational thoughts.  

Archived