Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I'm wondering how long the GOP will stick by him.

We all know the answer. As long as Trump has poll numbers North of 50%, among Republicans; they won't do anything.

Trump is polling around 88%.

Those senators up for reelection in 2020, that voted to stop his emergency declaration; will be seeing Trump trying to defeat them in the primaries. 

9 hours ago, twa said:

ya can't keep going up :kickcan:or you will go down anyway

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/03/et302-boeing-737-max-8-blame/584572/

Reading is fundamental. Try it sometimes.

1 hour ago, Bang said:

trump has not only begun o lay the groundwork to destabilize the 2020 election, but now threatens jackboot violence.

BEST BE READY.

~Bang

I'm ready and looking forward to anything they try.

1 hour ago, Bang said:

trump has not only begun o lay the groundwork to destabilize the 2020 election, but now threatens jackboot violence.

BEST BE READY.

~Bang

in 2019, the United States of America has been reduced to the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff subtweeting the dumb sum**** currently residing in the White House.

Funny thing about bikers...and what I've heard about Bike Week over the years...it's dominated by gold and platinum card carriers. 

They got theirs. And they'll be breathing their own exhaust forever if they don't get back to the "freedom" part of their mantra. 

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

We all know the answer. As long as Trump has poll numbers North of 50%, among Republicans; they won't do anything.

Trump is polling around 88%.

Those senators up for reelection in 2020, that voted to stop his emergency declaration; will be seeing Trump trying to defeat them in the primaries. 

True, but it seems he's lost independents and swing voters. He can't win with the GOP vote alone, but I guess the GOP congress only ultimately cares about getting themselves reelected.

54 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Funny thing about bikers...and what I've heard about Bike Week over the years...it's dominated by gold and platinum card carriers. 

They got theirs. And they'll be breathing their own exhaust forever if they don't get back to the "freedom" part of their mantra. 

Every “biker” I know is a lumpy 60 year old with a drinking problem.  The only thing they “get tough” on is their high blood pressure.

I've said this before, I never figured it was an original observation. 

This happens the moment you say **** in front of a Trump supporter. They ignore the crimes committed by Trump and attack a seeming lack of civility. 

My mom used to do this **** too whenever my brother would lie and blame me for something when he did it. I'd get furious and my mom would use my outrage as "proof" that I was guilty.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Every “biker” I know is a lumpy 60 year old with a drinking problem.  The only thing they “get tough” on is their high blood pressure.

Everybody thinks they are Jax Teller when they hop on their mid-life crisis mobiles for a weekend drive.

But even with the die-hards, i'm not really worried about the ~5,000 1% bikers in this country. Please take up arms, let's see how that goes for you. 

32 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Everybody thinks they are Jax Teller when they hop on their mid-life crisis mobiles for a weekend drive.

But even with the die-hards, i'm not really worried about the >5,000 1% bikers in this country. Please take up arms, let's see how that goes for you. 

I blame Hollywood. People thinking they can destroy tanks with rocks and ****. They'll just get their asses blowed up. And I for one, won't miss them

It is the same BS as moving the goal posts on the "proper way" to protest something.  First it was demanding it be peaceful, then when it was made clear that the majority of protesting is peaceful ala kneeling for a cause.....then they had to attack the protest itself with a false narrative over what the protest was about to begin with.  

Archived