Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 3/15/2019 at 11:48 AM, mcsluggo said:

bikers are basically just cosplay nerds... wearing silly leather vests in place of silly capes and Gryffindor robes.   

the only big difference  (and it is huge) is that cosplay dorks are <generally> sweet and nice, and biker dorks are <generally> assholes.    

Trump probably thinks the Frankie and Annette surfer movies were real. He's thinking those comic relief bikers from Beach Blanket Bingo are bad ass.

15 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Trump probably thinks the Frankie and Annette surfer movies were real. He's thinking those comic relief bikers from Beach Blanket Bingo are bad ass.

Well, in Trump's defense, he thinks he's a tough guy, and a savvy gangster. 

14 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Also this:

Basically, AOC is out there doing what we generally want reps to do, asking hard questions and conducting strong oversight of abuses, and the media tells us about it very minimally, and instead just sort of runs vapid stories that increase her visibility without demonstrating what she is actually doing as a representative.

This, naturally lowers her rating among people (in this case older white people), which only feeds right back into the negative media cycle.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1106953015804731393?s=20

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

His pettiness knows no bounds.

While he can't even think far enough to not harm a true hero's legacy. A man who died of cancer...who was not a cancer upon the Earth. 

I hope Meghan pounds him every ****in day for the rest of his life. (But I know she won't, because she's got class. )

I'd be willing to bet she learned it from her dad. 

(That made me cry.) 

Just now, Springfield said:

The irony of a man, who doesn’t want the public to know school history (or his tax history), who’s insulting a dead person over their school history.

I don’t know if irony is the right word for it tbh

Archived