Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Every “biker” I know is a lumpy 60 year old with a drinking problem.  The only thing they “get tough” on is their high blood pressure.

bikers are basically just cosplay nerds... wearing silly leather vests in place of silly capes and Gryffindor robes.   

the only big difference  (and it is huge) is that cosplay dorks are <generally> sweet and nice, and biker dorks are <generally> assholes.    

35 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

bikers are basically just cosplay nerds... wearing silly leather vests in place of silly capes and Gryffindor robes.   

the only big difference  (and it is huge) is that cosplay dorks are <generally> sweet and nice, and biker dorks are <generally> assholes.    

I'll never forget an "incident'" i had with a biker when i was in my early to mid 20s.  Some 60ish mushy biker pulled up next to me at a light and gives me a dirty look for no reason at all.  So I yelled at him, because his bike was loud, something to the effect of "I will get our of my Japanese built 4 door sedan and slap the goggles off of your face you old fat slob.  You bought a thing, you are not tough, don't ever forget that."  

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'll never forget an "incident'" i had with a biker when i was in my early to mid 20s.  Some 60ish mushy biker pulled up next to me at a light and gives me a dirty look for no reason at all.  So I yelled at him, because his bike was loud, something to the effect of "I will get our of my Japanese built 4 door sedan and slap the goggles off of your face you old fat slob.  You bought a thing, you are not tough, don't ever forget that."  

there are real biker thugs  (around 2%?  who knows) that are actual criminal gangster thug assholes, that should be vilified as such... and there are MOST biker "thugs", that just think those 2% are so cool that they want to cosplay and pretend that they are like them.   

both are ...not my favorite. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh **** NK throwing shade on Trump for his biker gang comments.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wish. That's a joke account.

But does Trump know that?

This could be worthy of the popcorn smiley. 

2 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

there are real biker thugs  (around 2%?  who knows) that are actual criminal gangster thug assholes, that should be vilified as such... and there are MOST biker "thugs", that just think those 2% are so cool that they want to cosplay and pretend that they are like them.   

both are ...not my favorite. 

This is in NoVa.  Dude most likely was a retired middle manager for an IT company whose wife divorced him the second the kids were out of the house. :ols:

Which is why he just drove off when I called him a fat slob from 4 feet away. 

10 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Ross lied. Crickets from mainstream media.

Also this:

Basically, AOC is out there doing what we generally want reps to do, asking hard questions and conducting strong oversight of abuses, and the media tells us about it very minimally, and instead just sort of runs vapid stories that increase her visibility without demonstrating what she is actually doing as a representative.

This, naturally lowers her rating among people (in this case older white people), which only feeds right back into the negative media cycle.

23 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

GD, aim a little higher than whack ass **** gohan lol

I was gonna tell you hes like the 3rd strongest person in the milky way, a good father and has a good job. But then, I was reminded how much of a let down he is and I just like the name Great Sayaiman lol

50 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Aren't those supposed to be her target demographics?  

Also aren't women more than half the population?

But it goes to show just how much headspace white males have in the media.

"She's underwater on every demo except these ones that represent the majority of the population in the aggregate."

Archived