Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Royallypwned

Rdskn4Lyf21

I saw the R.I.P. in people's signatures and wondered if I missed some joke from the Insanity trip.

Strange and sad. Surreal, way too young.

R.I.P. Royallypwned

I thought the same thing, but when I saw the sticky my heart sank.

I will try to keep everyone abreast of anything that comes in regarding his passing. I know at Cowboys-Forum we are talking about doing a tribute type thing. I am sure it will be another day or so before we know of any funeral arrangements, etc.. I will let everyone here know that as well when I get word.

He was a huge part of our family at Cowboys-Forum, he spent many years with us running our Vbookie and Moderating the forums.. Games won't be the same without him. One of my best Mods and best friends..

Joshskeety

Wow, rest in peace, RP. I liked you more than some of the Skins fans on here. Always in a fun mood to joke about rivalries and he was always a good sport about it. It's weird, never getting to meet someone in person, but it's still personal. He was just one of those posters that everyone loved, and being a Dallas fan, that means a hell of a lot from us. Can't believe he's gone just like that. At least he really seemed to enjoy his, albeit short, life while he was here, and that's one of the most important things in this world (I mean this as a compliment of the sincerest form.)

Definitely saying a prayer for all of his friends and family; he was a great guy and is going to be missed by many.

This thread is a good example of the type of guy Blake was...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?261491-Sig-Bet-with-RoyallyPwned-*updated-with-RP-s-new-sig*

Anyone with passion and humility is fine by me regardless of his team preferences.

This was truly a good kid and today sucks with the loss of someone that was so real. No phony crap, no posturing, just a fun-loving, good guy.

I still can't believe this. Ugh.

It's weird, never getting to meet someone in person, but it's still personal.

I just told my co-workers the same thing.

I think that's a testament to the power of this place, and the quality of the man and friend we lost.

Just getting this...very sad...he was a great Es'er and a lot of fun. Seemed like a great guy going by his presence here...RIP Blake. You'll be missed by many. You were one of the best rival fans we've ever had.

This is Joshskeety owner of Cowboys-forum.com

I want to thank you guys for ya'lls support and prayers. I knew Blake very well, we went to games together, hung out at many training camps and were always in close contact when it came to anything Rangers/Mavs/Cowboys.

I saw him last 4 days ago at the Texas Rangers game. He was there with 2 ES members and after a few friendly jabs at the Cowboys/Redskins we took some pics as we always did when we met up at games which happened quite a lot..

I miss him.. He was so full of life, such a class act, such a great Moderator and faithful CF member and friend..

All we know is that it happened in his sleep and the medical examiner states at this point that his death is unknown at this time..

God Bless you guys.. I was hoping that the Redskins/Cowboys game at Both locations could be sponsored by both forums as a tribute to Blake Fomby.. He loved the rivalry, we are dedicating our upcoming season to him as well..

Thanks again to all of you..

Josh, thank you for taking the time to stop by here during such a terrible time. Blake was a one of the few opposing team members that was a complete joy to have here. He never took things too seriously or personally (something I could do a little better at times) He was smart, knew his team and was honest with his assesment of it. He was a real fan and was a great presence here. I never met him, but I had alot of respect for him, as did ES in general. It might not be much, but he will be sorely missed around here and I can only imagine what it must be like for you, and his family. Our hearts go out to everyone that was close to him, and I imagine that is going to be alot of people. He was someone that you could not help but like and respect.

Jon Moore, AKA Morneblade

Holy ****. Seriously?

Man that's put a serious damper on the day. Great poster and who seemed, and this bares testament from others, a great guy. Always had both great fun and great football conversations with Blake. One of the very few real decent 'Boys fans that visit our place. Utterly shocked and very saddened on the loss of a guy I never physically met. I guess that speaks volumes for his words and manner to a faceless name on a message board.

Although not a Redskin, it feels like we've lost one of our own from ES.

God Rest RP. I hope you now get to chew the **** with Coach Landry and co like you did us.

Hail.

Archived