Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Royallypwned

Rdskn4Lyf21

I posted over there (Marco).

The responses over there are exactly the same. I don't know who exactly came up with the phrase, but it goes something like "The true impact/reach of a mans character can be measured by how he is remembered when he is gone"

He deserved to live a very long and fulfilling life.

Is there any explanation as to the cause of death yet? Was he sick or anything?

x2. I'm just shocked that a such a young person would suddenly pass away without any prior indications of a health issue. RIP, and condolences to his family and wide circle of friends.

RP was the first cool Cowboy fan that I ever interacted with. He wasn't one of those fans who was anal about his team and I appreciated the heck out of that.

The funniest thing with me and RP was how we were talking smack to each other in 06 when the Heat first played the Mavs in the Finals, and then 5 years later, I was on his side when the Mavs. beat the Heat. He was boosted for that win and I was happy for him because he said honestly he always cared more about the Mavs than the Cowboys. You don't hear many people from there saying that.

Another cool thing was the Playoff pick em' he did last year with the winner getting an autographed Sammy Baugh poster. That right there really showed me just how cool of a dude he was.

I don't know how it happened, but it just sucks that he's gone. My prayer goes out to his family and friends.

Wow, shocking and sad news. At least he went peacefully in his sleep though and it wasnt some f'd up accident, murder, etc. My thoughts go to all his immediate and extended family and friends (including those here on ES). It wont be the same around here without him.

Such a sad thing. I never knew him, and rarely interacted with him in threads, but from what I saw he was a fun loving, and friendly guy who was able to connect with just about anyone. That is a loss to our little community know matter how you slice it.

Prayers for his family and friends through this tough time

Unlike many of you, i didn't really know Royallypwned. I was very familiar with him though as i've read countless posts of his. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Sucks to lose such a prominent member of the board.

It's so very sad when someone so young leaves us unexpectedly and way too soon. Obviously, he was loved in many circles, so it's pretty aparent that he was a great person to know. My condolences to Blake's family and friends, here and everywhere else.

You never think about when you talk to someone they might not be there the next day(Im just realizing how much me and royallypwned use to poke fun and mess with each other in good fun. Its just over. Just like that. You never think when you are messing with someone that they might not be there tomorrow)

Archived