Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Royallypwned

Rdskn4Lyf21

I have so many good memories with RP that it'd be impossible to list them all

- Told him about the Darrell Armstrong moment when he took the mic during Christmas and said "How about those Redskins" at a Mavs game. Instead of getting mad at me, he light-heartedly said he remembered the moment, and that he was there.

- Sig bet where he had that pic of him in the Redskins hat :ols:

- Talking Stafford with him

Damn, so many positive memories

Wow really sad to hear. I always enjoyed reading Royallypwned's posts, he was def a respected rival. While I only had a couple of replies with him back and forth, he contributed nicely to this forum and i will miss him in that sense. To everyone that knew him personally, so sorry for your loss.

does anyone know what happened?

Here:

This is Joshskeety owner of Cowboys-forum.com

...All we know is that it happened in his sleep and the medical examiner states at this point that his death is unknown at this time.

RP was one of the very few Cowboys fans I truly respected, on a message board or otherwise. RIP.

RIP way too young reminds you that life can be taken at any moment and that you should treasure every day.

It is also interesting to see the disparity in posts about this topic between here and the cowboys-forum. Not bashing the guys over in that forum, but this thread speaks VOLUMES to the character of people on ES. This truly is a special place

What is amazing for even us that did not interact with him as much but read everyone of his posts is how much this kinda thing affects you. It was like losing Bubba. I absolutely looked forward to reading what he had to say. For a Cowboys fan he was one of the few here that was always fun to read and a household name around here. My prayers are out to his family. RIP son! way tooooo young

Archived