Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Royallypwned

Rdskn4Lyf21

When I first opened this thread, I thought this was some friendly smacktalk based on the insanity trip. Had to re-read the first post like 5 times for it to makes sense. Guess that is normal when you are reading shocking news. Never met the dude, but he seemed like a good person based on his posts here. Too young.

Wow, this is a shock.. as with others, i only knew him through the forum, but he really had a good sense of humor and fair play. I thought he was one of the better posters around.

This is terrible news. Very sad day.

~John

Good God. Saw this first thing this morning when I got to work in my facebook news feed. I feel physically ill. :(

Blake, you're one of the few Cowboys fans that I can truly say it was a privilege to know. Your wit, your sportsmanship, and just you being you contributed more to this forum than we ever deserved. I hope you're getting the tour of heaven's athletic fields today, and maybe getting to play some pepper, or kick field goals with former Rangers and Cowboys that have passed on.

This coming football season just isn't going to be the same without you, man. It really isn't. I enjoyed so much going back and forth with you in a good-natured way that's so rare between opposing fans these days.

Damn it. Hurting like hell missing you already bud. Much love. God rest you.

This is Joshskeety owner of Cowboys-forum.com

I want to thank you guys for ya'lls support and prayers. I knew Blake very well, we went to games together, hung out at many training camps and were always in close contact when it came to anything Rangers/Mavs/Cowboys.

I saw him last 4 days ago at the Texas Rangers game. He was there with 2 ES members and after a few friendly jabs at the Cowboys/Redskins we took some pics as we always did when we met up at games which happened quite a lot..

I miss him.. He was so full of life, such a class act, such a great Moderator and faithful CF member and friend..

All we know is that it happened in his sleep and the medical examiner states at this point that his death is unknown at this time..

God Bless you guys.. I was hoping that the Redskins/Cowboys game at Both locations could be sponsored by both forums as a tribute to Blake Fomby.. He loved the rivalry, we are dedicating our upcoming season to him as well..

Thanks again to all of you..

RP was the first cool Cowboy fan that I ever interacted with. He wasn't one of those fans who was anal about his team and I appreciated the heck out of that.

The funniest thing with me and RP was how we were talking smack to each other in 06 when the Heat first played the Mavs in the Finals, and then 5 years later, I was on his side when the Mavs. beat the Heat. He was boosted for that win and I was happy for him because he said honestly he always cared more about the Mavs than the Cowboys. You don't hear many people from there saying that.

Another cool thing was the Playoff pick em' he did last year with the winner getting an autographed Sammy Baugh poster. That right there really showed me just how cool of a dude he was.

I don't know how it happened, but it just sucks that he's gone. My prayer goes out to his family and friends.

Can't add much that hasn't already been said. Such a sobering reminder of what really is important in life. Thank you, Royallypwned for sharing in our little diversion called football and being a worthy foe. We'll all miss you.

This is Joshskeety owner of Cowboys-forum.com

I want to thank you guys for ya'lls support and prayers. I knew Blake very well, we went to games together, hung out at many training camps and were always in close contact when it came to anything Rangers/Mavs/Cowboys.

I saw him last 4 days ago at the Texas Rangers game. He was there with 2 ES members and after a few friendly jabs at the Cowboys/Redskins we took some pics as we always did when we met up at games which happened quite a lot..

I miss him.. He was so full of life, such a class act, such a great Moderator and faithful CF member and friend..

All we know is that it happened in his sleep and the medical examiner states at this point that his death is unknown at this time..

God Bless you guys.. I was hoping that the Redskins/Cowboys game at Both locations could be sponsored by both forums as a tribute to Blake Fomby.. He loved the rivalry, we are dedicating our upcoming season to him as well..

Thanks again to all of you..

Thank you for stopping by and I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. As you can tell,Blake was a well respected member of this community and a friend to several here as well. He will be missed. No doubt he will be part of the ES Ring of Fame forum for our departed members and friends. Take care of yourself.

What a shock, such a young bright and happy guy just gone. This has been a theme for me lately and this reinforces it. Live now tomorrow might never come.

I will be flying his sig for awhile also Tony. :( ;(

This is not what I expected to see first thing when I logged into ES. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Such a tragedy!

Maybe at the ES Redskins vs Dallas Tailgate we can have a moment of silence or a memorial of some kind. Thoughts on what y'all would like to do?

Man, that's terrible. Like many others I saw the link when I was logging in and I was trying to figure out what it meant because it there is no way that it could mean what those three letters normally mean. Unfortunately I was wrong. I never met him in person, but through interaction here, he was always witty, level-headed and just generally seemed like a good dude. This sucks...way too soon.

R.I.P. Blake.

This is not what I expected to see first thing when I logged into ES. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Such a tragedy!

Maybe at the ES Redskins vs Dallas Tailgate we can have a moment of silence or a memorial of some kind. Thoughts on what y'all would like to do?

I'm all for that. Such a shame for such a young man.

My God, this is shocking and incredibly sad. I enjoyed his posts and I remember how happy he was when the Mavericks won it all last year. He was a class-act and seemed like such a good guy. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

R.I.P royallypwned :peace1:

Yeah me too.

Huly, what about some sort of blue star we could pin on our shirts/jerseys with a black mourning band around it?

That is a cool idea but we will need it to be more than just a star as some might think it will have something to do with the game too.

That is a cool idea but we will need it to be more than just a star as some might think it will have something to do with the game too.

Yeah, true.

I'll have to give it some more thought once this state of utter shock wears off a little.

And Joshskeety, thanks for the visit and the info. Please let your community know that we are mourning right alongside them. Blake was a damned special kid to all of us; the kind of Cowboys fan even we couldn't help but love. I'm terribly sorry for your loss, sir, but glad you were able to share Blake's friendship in person. He was a great, great young man.

Archived