Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Royallypwned

Rdskn4Lyf21

Hognose, can you quote the text from the cowboys- forum link? You have to be a member to read it.

Nope, there's no way... been tryin' all day. They don't allow 'guests', and so we have to depend on their postings here,(their owner has joined our site, sure you can pm him by now).

Sorry, didn't mean to intrude...any updates would be appreciated byall of us. Thanks, Hognose.

Hognose, can you quote the text from the cowboys- forum link? You have to be a member to read it.
Nope, there's no way... been tryin' all day. They don't allow 'guests', and so we have to depend on their postings here,(their owner has joined our site, sure you can pm him by now).

Sorry, didn't mean to intrude...any updates would be appreciated byall of us. Thanks, Hognose.

Ahh sorry about that. Here is the quoted text from my link. This was posted by a mod over there at CF.

Here's some updated posts from Blake's sister (Elizabeth) on his Facebook wall:

As some of you already know, my brother, Blake Fomby, passed away unexpectedly yesterday. The visitation will be Thursday night (tomorrow) from 7-9 p.m. at Lakewood United Methodist Church (2443 Abrams Rd., Dallas, TX 75214) and the memorial service will be Friday morning at 10 am, also at Lakewood United Methodist Church. —

Friends of Blake Fomby, this is his sister: if you are able to make it to either the visitation or the memorial service, if you've got good photos of my brother, I think my family would love to see them and have a copy. I know I would. —

Elizabeth Fomby Hall --Also, in lieu of flowers, please send donations to the church.

Brian Hall

‎Blake Fomby, my brother-in-law passed away suddenly yesterday. Elizabeth, her family and I are doing ok -- all things considered. We are grateful for the love of friends and family right now.

FYI

I became a member of Cowboys forum as some others have. I came across this post and thought it would be good to pass it along here. His sister updated his FB with some more info.

http://www.cowboys-forum.com/showthread.php?27168-R-I-P-Royallypwned&p=353798#post353798

Guys it is really easy to register over there, and it means a lot to their regular members to have ESers registering just to show support. So if you want to read, I recommend taking a minute to register and post in the thread.

Guys it is really easy to register over there, and it means a lot to their regular members to have ESers registering just to show support. So if you want to read, I recommend taking a minute to register and post in the thread.

Am alot older than you,takes alot to go to a Cowboys site, but as i've said, I will retire my DALLAS Sucks hat to my office....no longer in the back window of my car...but am with you , Ren...

Yeah I agree. It is very easy to register over there. They don't send a confirmation link to your email or anything so it is pretty quick. I know it may seem like you are venturing into enemy territory but like renaissance said, they are really touched and appreciate the kind words from the ES members.

Damn what horrible news.

I'm really late seeing this but I always enjoyed reading royallypwned's posts and he seemed like a really great guy. A huge loss and my thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

Like others, I had hoped this was some sort of joke - sitting here in disbelief right now.

R.I.P. :(

Am alot older than you,takes alot to go to a Cowboys site, but as i've said, I will retire my DALLAS Sucks hat to my office....no longer in the back window of my car...but am with you , Ren...

Get on over there young'n was easy as pie! ;)

Sorry, I don't have a computer, just a smart phone. Plus I was in the car. I'll register when I get to work tomorrow though. Thanks for the heads up.

And thanks Hog Nose.

I was glad to see so many friendly faces over at C-F. Y'know, the one thing I really love about this rivalry, is that we know when it's important and when it's not. There were Cowboys forums that went burgundy and gold when ST died, and ES has given Blake a fitting tribute at C-F. There are things that transcend football, and human life -- especially the life of our friend -- is one of them.

It speaks very well of Blake that he was so loved and respected on both boards. Bless him.

I have not posted much here......but I lurk for sure (know thy enemy).

I'm a longtime Cowboys fan in your back yard.......and I have great relationships with some knowledgable Skins/football fans,(despite the epic trash talk) that is similar to what you guys had with him here. You guys lost a great football buddy as much as we lost a top shelf fan....and for that I'm sorry for your loss.

No doubt...that this thread....and the folks who've posted on our board are truly appreciated and respected.

Real fans of the game....despite the rivalry......can find respectful and common ground to share. And fans from both sides will know and enjoy the game more because of it. I think RP represented that well here.

We appreciate your kind words renaissance over on the CF and yes it is very easy to register, just so you know i am Ba'al over on the CF, if you have any questions just pm me, again thanx to you and the entire ES

this has truly been a day we will all never forget.

---------- Post added June-27th-2012 at 10:46 PM ----------

Sorry, I don't have a computer, just a smart phone. Plus I was in the car. I'll register when I get to work tomorrow though. Thanks for the heads up.

And thanks Hog Nose.

The best way to access the CF on a smart phone is the Tapatalk app.

I couldn't give af uck about the skins cowboys rivalry... All I know is I lost a good friend... ... Why did he have to leave us? ****ing take me... I'm not even 1% of what Blake was...

dude, you're just fine, and we're all with ya.... hang int here//// seriously. We're all here. All of us.

I couldn't give af uck about the skins cowboys rivalry... All I know is I lost a good friend... ... Why did he have to leave us? ****ing take me... I'm not even 1% of what Blake was...

Hey brotha.. I know its tough right now.. If It brings any solace..

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 30:5

Blake is at home looking down upon us wanting us ES and CF to come together and celebrate his life and his dedication to the game.. We don't understand why God takes those that he does early in life, but he is in a better place.. Maybe through Blake all of us have come to a better understanding of each other.. Now, next time you roll through DFW you will have 100 friends rather than just 1..

Keep your head up..

Thank you Josh... I'm sure I'll appreciate it more later... But right now... I'm just angry...

I searched and searched for someone other than "That Blake" when I got the news... I found none...

I hope I wake up from this nightmare... I went to bed with a friend, and hopefully my brain is playing tricks on me and I'll wake up with that friend again...

One thing he told me, his first name is Robert.... And so now he's Robert Blake....

His name says he killed his wife... hahaha

Blake, man, I'm going to miss you... I'm so happy that we got to know each other face to face... I hope my real life personality lived up to my online personality as much as yours did...

GO SMU

GO RANGERS

GO MAVS

GO COWBOYS

GO RAZORBACKS

GO MATT STAFFORD!!!!

GO HENDRIX COLLEGE!!!!

Wow. I don't know what to say.

I didn't know him as anything but a Cowboys fan, & we had our share of "arguments" over our rivalry. For those of you who knew him personally, I am very sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was a great individual. He was fun to talk to. He will be dearly missed on these boards.

Rest In Peace, Royallypwned

:(

Archived