Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Royallypwned

Rdskn4Lyf21

Just getting through this thread. It is just so sad. I always liked his posting style, he was always respectful and speaking as a Cowboy fan he was an excellent ambassador to a rival fan board. This is stunning. It seems that only the good die young.....

I'll miss you buddy. RIP

I feel sick. I hardly come to the tailgate and lately just been popping my head into the stadium to see if there was any news I missed. I've lurked almost everyday since RP passed and was totally clueless. It wasnt untill I saw a Dallas sig on and Skins fan post and was like wtf?! I'm without words and really really sad. I've spent the last hour plus reading though this thread and his threads on CF. He was loved and will be missed.

Thanx guys for all the great posts, Blake's passing really effected both the CF and the ES, just so you know i am in contact with the Editor of Dallas Cowboys Weekly, the Cowboys weekly magazine and this

past Monday the latest issue shipped out with Blake's story in it, i personally dont get the magazine but the gentleman has told me he will email a PDF copy of the page to me on Monday due to the fact that

he is out of town on team business.

I will post it here in jpeg form as well as on the CF, and i was just contacted by his sister who was inquiring about when we will receive it and i assured her i will send it to her as soon as i receive it.

So Thanx again for all the great comments.

Ba'al, Administrator-Cowboys-Forum

I figured that was going to be a private issue for them and we would find out eventually.

I just hate thinking about someone that was lost so suddenly, that actually seemed to be so respected and cared about among not only rivals, but such a broad spectrum of personalities.. That part is just mind numbing for me and several others here.

Perhaps I will join your board (not your fandom) in the future, and carry some sort of moniker as an honor to Blake.

Again, Thanks.

I figured that was going to be a private issue for them and we would find out eventually.

I just hate thinking about someone that was lost so suddenly, that actually seemed to be so respected and cared about among not only rivals, but such a broad spectrum of personalities.. That part is just mind numbing for me and several others here.

Perhaps I will join your board (not your fandom) in the future, and carry some sort of moniker as an honor to Blake.

Again, Thanks.

Like i see here we also still have members that have no clue about this tragedy and everyday we have members logging to see this and are totally blown away and cant comprehend

the forum without RP.

This is from out beloved leader

Joshskeety

Quick update. Thanks to Colt .45 for sending me this update as I have been working a lot of hours this week and he was able to get a follow up from the family about what happened to Blake.

They still do not know exactly what happened. The Medical Examiner said that it will be anywhere between 8-10 weeks before they know anything and cause of death is still classified as unknown, but she did mention that death was definitely accidental.

His sister is so very interested in getting different posts from him to share across the family, including his niece/nephew who is unborn at this time so that he/she can have the joy of seeing RP, the way we got to see him.

Blake sure touched a lot of people both during his life and obviously after his passing. In fact, from my understanding Ba'al has confirmed an email that states that the Cowboys Weekly has written about Blake. He is awaiting the PDF of that article as we speak.

Again, as soon as the family has information to share, I will definitely let everyone know. For now, the 2012 Dallas Cowboys season will be dedicated to Blake Fomby in his memory.

This is from out beloved leader

Here's the most fun I've ever had on this board...

The backstory: Blake made a bet against himself that if the Rangers got swept by the Orioles, he would become a Redskins fan for a week. The Orioles swept the Rangers and he held up his word. He became a bonafide Redskins fan, posting about how we were going to have such a good year and things. While this was going on, we agreed to our escalating bet. And as Blake being a "Redskins" fan, I made a thread called "A Redskin fan wants to bet me the Cowboys will win". The basis was, if the Cowboys won the opener against the Redskins, I had to buy a Cowboys hat, take a picture of me in it, and use it as my signature until the next Cowboys game. If the Redskins won, he had to do the same except with a Redskins hat. The whole thread was awesome because of the timing. People that weren't in on the joke that he was forced to be a Skins fan for that week, were so confused and people that knew about the bet were howling laughing. The Redskins won, Blake bought the hat, took his picture in it, then mailed me the hat... I'm wearing it right now actually.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?328875-RoyallyPwned-got-Royally-PWNED!!!-Thanks-to-me-see-post-65-for-pictures

As you can see post 65 is him wearing the hat, being a great sport as always... And make sure to read after the picture, where people are just gushing about how great of a person he is...

For some reason I bumped the thread on April 18th of this year... That's odd... It really makes me smile ear to ear when I read that...

The backstory: Blake made a bet against himself that if the Rangers got swept by the Orioles, he would become a Redskins fan for a week. The Orioles swept the Rangers and he held up his word. He became a bonafide Redskins fan, posting about how we were going to have such a good year and things. While this was going on, we agreed to our escalating bet. And as Blake being a "Redskins" fan, I made a thread called "A Redskin fan wants to bet me the Cowboys will win". The basis was, if the Cowboys won the opener against the Redskins, I had to buy a Cowboys hat, take a picture of me in it, and use it as my signature until the next Cowboys game. If the Redskins won, he had to do the same except with a Redskins hat. The whole thread was awesome because of the timing. People that weren't in on the joke that he was forced to be a Skins fan for that week, were so confused and people that knew about the bet were howling laughing. The Redskins won, Blake bought the hat, took his picture in it, then mailed me the hat... I'm wearing it right now actually.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?328875-RoyallyPwned-got-Royally-PWNED!!!-Thanks-to-me-see-post-65-for-pictures

As you can see post 65 is him wearing the hat, being a great sport as always... And make sure to read after the picture, where people are just gushing about how great of a person he is...

For some reason I bumped the thread on April 18th of this year... That's odd... It really makes me smile ear to ear when I read that...

Good stuff, the funny thing here is that since i have been a member here since 2007 and i come in from time to time and 1 day i came in and seen that thread and freaked

i quoted RP and said "Your killing me RP,your killing me" i then went quickly back to the CF and started a thread that stated "RP is a Redskins fan" and posted the pic, and lets say he wasnt happy with me

and i just told him "If you dont want to do the time,dont do the crime" and he let it go.

I think what got him the most was members using that pic as their avatar for around 4 months.

Good stuff, the funny thing here is that since i have been a member here since 2007 and i come in from time to time and 1 day i came in and seen that thread and freaked

i quoted RP and said "Your killing me RP,your killing me" i then went quickly back to the CF and started a thread that stated "RP is a Redskins fan" and posted the pic, and lets say he wasnt happy with me

and i just told him "If you dont want to do the time,dont do the crime" and he let it go.

I think what got him the most was members using that pic as their avatar for around 4 months.

I'm going to assume that it hurts people so much just to click on this link, which is why nobody else has posted anything...

For some reason I bumped the thread on April 18th of this year... That's odd... It really makes me smile ear to ear when I read that..

That's awesome. He was definitely a great sport and the first page where people aren't sure what to think is hilarious. It reminds me of my best friend who is also a Cowboys fan and the fun that we've had going back and forth with each other. I'm glad that you actually got the chance to meet him in person. You two seemed to just click on here and were destined to be friends. It's going to suck next season without him in the NBA threads (where I got to see most of his posts). Even though I was rooting for the Heat, when the Mavs won the championship I couldn't help but be happy for him when seeing his Dirk sig.

:(

I haven't been on, trying to avoid the offseason wackiness, and this is the first time i'm seeing this. What a shame. RP trully had to be unique person to be able to hang out on this board and be treated just like he was one of us although his beloved team is our hated rival. I almost thought this had to be some sort of joke thread. Wow, just wow.

R.I.P. young Man! I didn't know much about him, but I see he was well respected! Just got me thinking, what fun would it be if we didn't have good natured rivalries? I've had good ones most my life, I'm originally from South Jersey, My brothers and most my friends are Eagle fans and Jersey being so small, I had plenty of friends that were Giants fans too.

A few years after moving to Florida, I went to Skins vs Bucs game 12/5/93 (Baaaaad year, lol), we were 2-9 coming into this game and of course I was talkin like we were playoff bound. Well I got to bantering with a couple Cowboy fans ( yes, they were there! prob free tickets) who were 7-4 at the time, BUT we had beaten them 35-16 first game of the season! so my best jab was this " You guys suck sooo bad, you're the only team in our division who didn't sweep us! " Man, they were in tears laughing as with most of us in that section, they bought me a beer and I enjoyed watching Skins beat Bucs! We finished 4-12, Cowboys mirrored us at 12-4 and they won SB that year.

So, to me it just wouldn't be the same without good people like RP, to all his friends on here and on his Cowboy site and his family, Sorry for your loss!

I am in shock! I haven't been on ES much lately because of work and the birth of our 4th child. I was reading some thread and saw Hitman with a sig that said RIP Blake. I am so saddened to learn of this. My condolences to his family and to everyone at the cowboys forum and here at ES, since we are all feeling this loss.

Archived