Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Royallypwned

Rdskn4Lyf21

This is Joshskeety owner of Cowboys-forum.com

I want to thank you guys for ya'lls support and prayers. I knew Blake very well, we went to games together, hung out at many training camps and were always in close contact when it came to anything Rangers/Mavs/Cowboys.

I saw him last 4 days ago at the Texas Rangers game. He was there with 2 ES members and after a few friendly jabs at the Cowboys/Redskins we took some pics as we always did when we met up at games which happened quite a lot..

I miss him.. He was so full of life, such a class act, such a great Moderator and faithful CF member and friend..

All we know is that it happened in his sleep and the medical examiner states at this point that his death is unknown at this time..

God Bless you guys.. I was hoping that the Redskins/Cowboys game at Both locations could be sponsored by both forums as a tribute to Blake Fomby.. He loved the rivalry, we are dedicating our upcoming season to him as well..

Thanks again to all of you..

Going in your sleep is probably one of the unbelievable ways to go. Wow, just wow. :(. Even though I didn't know the guy as much as some of the people here on ES, this is a total shock to me. The guy seemed like such a totally cool. So unbelievable. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. RIP RP. :(

I think it'd be cool if someone could make a sig with Cowboys, Mavs, and Rangers pictures on it as a tribute to him.

I'd be honored to "wear" that. I'm sure everyone else would too. Unfortunately, I don't have the skill to create something like that. I hope someone will so we can all have the same sig.

I'm going to try to make a nameplate to pin on my jersey to wear during both Dallas weeks this year.

*Royallypwned*

Each asterisk will be a Cowboys star...thought that'd be a good tribute.

Very fitting, Tony. I'm so glad you guys got to spend some time with him. It's got to make this even harder on you and Dave though. I hope you're well. If you need anything, let me know.

Absolutely devastating. He was one of the greatest people here.

I have only added 2 people to my FB from ES. One of them is ACW. The other is him. This is very sad to hear.

Condolences with his family.

I just added him last week. Here's one of the last things I said to him: "what up man? hh from es....hope y'all are having a great time! and don't try to out-drink ion....you won't survive! lol"

Struggling a little with feeling like a colossal jackass. But obviously I had no way to know. Still, pretty crappy feeling.

He was a Cowboys fan, but he was the best damn rival fan we ever had here. And he took it all in stride too. He understood the rivalry, was respectful when we won and wasn't too much of a jerk when we lost.

There are other Cowboy fans who post on this site. None of them could touch RP's level. RP was a great man, a bright young man. Other Cowboy fans on here have made negative comments towards Sean Taylor, or trolled this site hard. RP never did that. Again, he had respect for the rivalry. He would never stoop to such a low level.

I mean, when I think back, he was one of my favorite people to talk to, and that's because we talked all the time in the Random Thoughts thread. Just bantering, shooting the ****, talking about sports and life in general. He was such a great person and he really will be missed around these parts. I hold back tears as I am here at work, reminiscing about what a great fellow this guy is. He will certainly be missed, RIP

Man. This truly and genuinely saddens me. The reason being (even though I didn't know him) is that he was so young and seemed full of life. Enjoyed and appreciated his passion for the teams he pulled for.

My prayers will be sent to him, his friends (especially his ES buddies) and family.

So sad.:(

RIP young man.

He was a Cowboys fan, but he was the best damn rival fan we ever had here. And he took it all in stride too. He understood the rivalry, was respectful when we won and wasn't too much of a jerk when we lost.

There are other Cowboy fans who post on this site. None of them could touch RP's level. RP was a great man, a bright young man. Other Cowboy fans on here have made negative comments towards Sean Taylor, or trolled this site hard. RP never did that. Again, he had respect for the rivalry. He would never stoop to such a low level.

I mean, when I think back, he was one of my favorite people to talk to, and that's because we talked all the time in the Random Thoughts thread. Just bantering, shooting the ****, talking about sports and life in general. He was such a great person and he really will be missed around these parts. I hold back tears as I am here at work, reminiscing about what a great fellow this guy is. He will certainly be missed, RIP

+1

I don't post in very many threads, so the RTT was where I got to know him best.

Wow, not the first thing I wanted to see when checking out the Tailgate today. I never had any direct interaction with him but just from reading his posts and knowing his reputation here, he seemed like a really great guy. Definitely a shame.

RIP

Sticky this post. Great words about a great guy.

Archived