Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Regarding the future of the ES Community...

Jumbo

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

I'll start my own Extremeskins.  With Hookers.  ... And Blackjack.

My shadow site already has all of that. 

And cocaine. Can’t have hookers without the coke. 

:silly:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

23 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

The emergency spot is TK's tweeter and us doing our part to bug Magic Johnson to fix the situation. 

If it gets to that point it's too late.

My first question would be if they jus don't want to pay the bill will they let us migrate the server(s) elsewhere.

Once upon a time ES was NOT owned by the team...as a community we should be prepared for that being our last resort...message boards are very old-school and not designed to be profitable...i don't expect Magic to care about this place until he shows up and does an AMA to prove otherwise.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, RVAskins said:

That sounds more like a Las Vegas Raiders site.

Sorry, but I don't accept their new city.  They're still the Oakland Raiders to me.  That's right, I'm dead-towning them.

23 minutes ago, TK said:

I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed.  I assumed were there to be a shadow site, I'd be a part of it.

• Thumb up 1

I am also celebrating an anniversary tonight. I asked the ice cream for its cream in marriage. It said yes. I notified my wife that we were now in a poly relationship. I sent the following pics:

My wife didn’t see the rings in the ice cream and she’s out of town. She says “seriously? You’re eating ice cream out of the carton?” I responded back “Did you see the rings. You’re more upset about me eating ice cream out of the container and not the fact that I’m violating the sanctity of our marriage?l She didn’t have her glasses on and couldn’t see the pic clearly. Needless to say, I’ve been spooning and eating my ice cream all night long.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, kfrankie said:

I registered an account at the warpath.net.  Sort of like when we traded sweat and young, didn’t really notice much difference. Haha… 

I registered there about 8 hours ago. They still haven't given me permission to post yet. Clearly this means they're dumb. But while being somewhat active, they make me feel like web forums really are dying. Not nearly the activity that ES has.

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

I tried to go to that discord thing when the site was down and could not figure out how to use the damn thing. Yes I am old. I need nice big letters that are easy to read. 

Don't bother trying to learn it. I use Discord daily because of some gaming groups I'm in. Discord is exclusively for people under the age of 20. People between 20 and 30 are dinosaurs. People 30+ are from before the big bang.

Teen culture on Discord is extremely random and rarely focuses on any discussion for longer than 3 minutes.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Well that really goes without saying, now doesn't it?

It’s how you separate the amateurs from the professionals. :)  

1 hour ago, MartinC said:

Too late! I invested the hosting fees in a totally legit crypto currency exchange …

We told you in the group text to quit taking advice from McD5. 

• Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1

50 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I registered there about 8 hours ago. They still haven't given me permission to post yet. Clearly this means they're dumb. But while being somewhat active, they make me feel like web forums really are dying. Not nearly the activity that ES has.

Don't bother trying to learn it. I use Discord daily because of some gaming groups I'm in. Discord is exclusively for people under the age of 20. People between 20 and 30 are dinosaurs. People 30+ are from before the big bang.

Teen culture on Discord is extremely random and rarely focuses on any discussion for longer than 3 minutes.

The skins discord can be a bit chaotic but skews older than video game servers. It’s mostly 25-35 year olds on there. Not many older but some younger. 

5 minutes ago, Stihl89 said:

The skins discord can be a bit chaotic but skews older than video game servers. It’s mostly 25-35 year olds on there. Not many older but some younger. 

In the short time I stayed there before I tuned out and finally left, there were a couple messages discussing where urine is stored in the body. A couple messages later, Spongebob and how one of the characters should be the head coach of the team. A rather large focus on Spongebob coaches actually, but interspersed with a few a statistical tweets about Sam Howell and one message about Forbes and the QB ratings of throwing to him vs. spiking being the same. Then back to Spongebob.

You cannot convince me that anyone over 25 would have conversations like that regularly. I refuse that reality. I'll stay in my own insulated world where the Discord community with 25+ year olds are talking about their cars.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, TK said:

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Well that really goes without saying, now doesn't it?

You haven't lived until you've done coke off a hookers butthole.

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
  • Haha 2

So if something happens, and we get any kind of advance warning with an official "this is the end, for real" date attached, I simply have 1 request.

That on that final day, in an act of solidarity and kinship, we ALL change our avatars to be that candid picture that Chris Cooley took of his playbook that one time. You all know what I mean. I think it would be a fitting send off.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1