Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I wanted Wentz. Not because I think he's any good, but because the Heinicke magic clearly ran out.

Lets be real. Both QB are BAD. 

It was the right call.  Heinicke was clearly done, everything drained from him.  Thankful for what he did, but it was over.

Wentz needs to go to ****ing jail.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rocket442Olds said:

Fitting end to the dingleberry that is Carson Wentz

Dingleberry Wentz...D.W.

He might actually be worse than Case Keenum, can someone compare stats of Wentz and Keenum while they were here? I would myself, but I don't need to see anymore **** today.

Just now, El Mexican said:

The debate is over:

TH is a much better QB than Wentz.

We should have never made the change to this guy.

This was an absolutely pathetic way to end a possible playoff run started by Heine.

And this is why Ron will lose the locker room which in turn will lead to his firing on Black Monday. 

• Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Rex was better than Wentz. No joke. Rex actually racked up some yardage #s throwing to the likes of Jabar Gaffney.

This team makes the playoffs with Rex Grossman.

Nonsense. Grossman racked up yardage in garbage time. Wentz is garbage time in the first Q.

1 minute ago, HogsVa7 said:

For all the Wentz fans on here that wanted him to play tell me what you think now? Should have kept Heinicke in as a starter. Heinicke should have been in after the the second int from Wentz

Absolutely.

Most important game of the season and Wentz lays a huge egg.

TH would have at least shown some spunk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

On his way out the door, does Dan trade the entire draft for Russel Wilson, Zach Wilson, or Carr? 

You know my brother and I were talking about this the other day. If Snyder is gonna be forced to sell anyway, what's to stop him from doing a whole bunch of dumb stuff? Like trade McLaurin to the Cowboys for a 7th round pick and trading 3 #1s for Nathan Peterman or something like that. I mean there is probably some good faith rule or something like that in place but its something to think about I guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

And neither are competent quarterbacks. Good roster construction.

And we still haven’t seen the rookie.

And we traded picks and blew all of our cap space to fix our offensive line in order to get this garbage.

The totality of that trade keeps getting worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, zCommander said:

We win this game with Taylor. Just sayin'

I bet we still would have lost, and we would be posting how we would have won this game if Wentz had started.  Neither one is a good option.

Let's look at the bright side, we just gained about 28 mil of cap space for next season!

• Thumb up 1