Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

To be clear, despite who the starting QB is, I want to keep tanking and get good draft picks.

Get what you are saying and don’t disagree but damn at some point it would be nice to not have to resort to rooting against our team by week 6 each year.  

1 minute ago, pico926 said:

Sorry Rivera sucks right now. He should take a step back and do a self scout. Again I know he is going through a lot and perhaps should give the reigns to Del Rio until he is full strength. What I am seeing now is a team that looks WORSE than it did at the end of 2019. Why is Thomas Davis on the field. How could you possibly continue to trot Troy Apke out there? The QB drama. It’s all a freaking circus.

I agree with that.  His health is the only reason I'm not complaining about him right now. 

But that doesn't change the fact our local media sucks

Just now, KDawg said:

Take a step back. I'm not advocating for him.

If the situation occurs that Allen is not going to play, I'd rather see Montez than Smith. Can see if there is ANYTHING there, and he's a young guy that can be evaluated.

Don't make more of my statement than it was. 

I didn’t mean that as a shot to you at all, I’m just in awe that’s actually something that could happen. It’s like 2018 all over again 

I also don't understand what's so confusing about Haskins being benched.  A young QB that thinks he is too good to have to put in the work in the film room and actually learning the offense.  Does that sound familiar to you?  We went through this before.  At least RG3 gave us 1 magical season of thinking he could be something more.  At least he was having the kind of success as a rookie where the ego might be slightly justified.  What has Haskins ever done on a football field at the NFL level to make him think he can start slacking in the other areas of development?  What do you do in Rivera's position if you have to sit there and witness the QB slack off and not take preparation and development seriously?  Play him anyway?  How is that changing the culture?  That makes it sound like RG3-Snyder all over again.

We claimed we wanted a culture change, well there it is. 

Just now, carex said:

I agree with that.  His health is the only reason I'm not complaining about him right now. 

But that doesn't change the fact our local media sucks

Media is like vultures. You carry yourself  like a dead carcass on the highway and they will feast.

Archived