Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s not KOC. It’s McVay.  McVay runs the offense.  

interesting. thought i heard the commentary team quote McVay saying having KOC takes so much weight off his shoulders. whomever it is, they're calling a helluva game and sticking it to their former team. 

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

I don't think that last statement is true because of the first. We don't know about Allen or Haskins. Rivera gave the 5000 reps statement and neither has that many so we need to see what we have, but based on their resumes and their skillsets Haskins is a better QB than Allen. 

Football isn't played on a resume. And I'm not sure you're correct on skillset.

I think, in a vacuum, where maturity didn't come into play you have an argument that we haven't seen enough of either. Once you have a guy not listening to coaching, if it's true, you have to take action.

And that's where we were with Dwayne...

That in no way means Dwayne Haskins is incapable of growing as a man and turning it all around... but the damage has been done and Dan Snyder holds responsibility, imo. 

3 minutes ago, Hooper said:

I am hoping it will come out that he wasn’t confident in his health after that hit. That would be the only thing that would make sense. Ron has done a lot this year that is mind-boggling.

You hadn't heard the rumors that Allen was just a short term thing to bridge to Smith?  Presumably because benching Haskins for the third string barely avoided being crippled QB would tank any trade value for him

Archived