Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If they don’t think he’s got it though why waste the time with Haskins.

Kyle is probably the biggest wildcard of the 3.

With Alex, he’s mostly a dink and dunk QB, similar to Haskins this season but I think he’s more accurate and the better leader.

For all of his dink and dunking, Alex has won a lot of games in the league.  

The counter point to that is he’s been benched and discarded twice as well. 

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

There is diva in every high round pick. You think Jordan wasn't a diva. Its about how can you handle that diva. People are questioning Haskins work ethic but know nothing about the man or his work ethic - only what they hear from JP or Keim as if they are all world scouts. When I went to grad school and was called stupid by my first advisor I had to talk with some people about it because I really needed to check myself and what i was doing. I was studying but I didn't know what it meant to study. 

Turner has been praising Haskins studying the playbook through zoom meetings but maybe that's not a good form of studying. Turner supposedly helped Cam turn around his studying by realizing he was dyslexic. So maybe Haskins needs to learn to study. Dude got in better shape and was praised ALL OFFSEASON for his preparation, but now that its not favorable to praise his work ethic we say he doesn't have it. 

I'm with you on the first paragraph.  You're right in that every athletes has some Diva.  However when it's called out, it extra. It's above and beyond what's called for or what you actually game play can afford.

However everything in your second paragraph is speculative.  There have been countless (again, this could have been propaganda) accounts that speak to his in playbook intelligence.  Part of his initial appeal was that it was picked up with such limited total football experience.

Long story short, if he is overtly immature from a head space perspective, and it totally seems that way, then nothing else matters.

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

I don’t know what to make of Allen today. Had a nice drive then barely played.

I don’t get playing Smith period.

He looked fine, in the 18 minutes he played he didn't do anything wrong, he just didn't have an opportunity to get a rhythm because the D was leaking like a sieve.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

We’re about to win this game. This is Alex Smith’s Monday night miracle like Brunell in Dallas. Terry plays the role of Santana.

I like your confidence.  

It’s not going to happen.  The Rams done have Roy Williams on defense.  (That was the name of the awful and highly overrated safety, right?)

lol at the idea that benching Haskins means Rivera lost sight of this being a rebuilding year. He knows exactly what it is and doesn’t think Haskins deserves to be a part of it, the way he’s working. He only said the “reason” is because they can win now to be a nice guy and soften the blow because he couldn’t just say “Haskins will continue to suck in unfixable ways until he listens and watches more tape while drilling proper mechanics tens of thousands of times”.

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I wish we played the Jets this season.  We really need them to get a win.

The Jets did destroy us last season so did the Giants in 1 of their 2 wins where they swept us.

Sheehan and Finlay among others keep saying their is zero chance the WFT will be in the Lawrence sweepstakes, they might be wrong.

Archived