Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

4 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

I haven’t seen any of it, and I feel like I’ve seen too much. 

not sure what to think of the Washington Riveras, but it’s clear he has yet to effect the culture when it comes to on-field play. He seems like a good man, and I know he was respected in Carolina, so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, given the lack of a true offseason, as well as having to deal with his illness. 

I'm fighting to stay awake...and the offense goes 3 and out with good field position. Just go for it!

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

Its not because he has a hard time grasping the O.  

There is some diva in the young man that he needs to works out.

There is diva in every high round pick. You think Jordan wasn't a diva. Its about how can you handle that diva. People are questioning Haskins work ethic but know nothing about the man or his work ethic - only what they hear from JP or Keim as if they are all world scouts. When I went to grad school and was called stupid by my first advisor I had to talk with some people about it because I really needed to check myself and what i was doing. I was studying but I didn't know what it meant to study. 

Turner has been praising Haskins studying the playbook through zoom meetings but maybe that's not a good form of studying. Turner supposedly helped Cam turn around his studying by realizing he was dyslexic. So maybe Haskins needs to learn to study. Dude got in better shape and was praised ALL OFFSEASON for his preparation, but now that its not favorable to praise his work ethic we say he doesn't have it. 

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

And you sound like you don’t know squat about football if you legitimately think Kyle Allen is the best QB on the roster.

Oh I wasn't debating the best QB. I haven't seen enough of Allen or Haskins to know their ceiling. Smith is cool but he will check down literally all game.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I think we are in play no matter which Qb plays. I think Alex is the best of the three if he finds his old stride but he IMO isn’t the answer either over the long haul 

the reason why I think it’s in play is while I didn’t expect much from the offense this year, I thought the defense could be dominant

the Giants’ defense looked like the 85 Bears last week against the Rams on the road compared to us today 

I don't disagree but my thing is if you're going to be bad at least let one of the young guys play.  The other disheartening thing is it's also starting to look like our interior D line is just not what we think it is, at some point they have to stop getting gashed inside.

Just now, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I'd be fine with that scenario.

Mainly because Ron is our HC.

I don't see Ron (at this stage of his career) having the temperament to develop a young QB...imo.

There's obviously caveats. 

If we address OL in FA and not QB, you take the QB.

If we address QB in FA and not OL, you take the OL.

If we address both, you take the best guy on your board either way. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I went back to playing video games. Couldn't take anymore. We are a BAD football team.

This reminds me of the time I was getting clowned by some dude in Destiny named Mr. Sinister during another one of our losing outings (I think) and I thought it was you for sure. 

It was not. 

I know cool story 

Archived