Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

5 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

This game easily proves who it is...Kyle Allen clearly moved the ball far better than Alex has.  Can't see how you could see it any other way.

He's likely not the QB of the future, but he's hands down the best QB on the roster.

So you’re gonna use the fact a guy hasn’t played in two years coming off a devastating injury, hadn’t had any times to practice with the 1s in a game where rain is falling and the team is down two scores as the benchmark that he’s not the best QB on the roster right now?

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Theres just nobody open ever

Too bad the QB is a statue in the pocket as well. Have not seen 1 rollout this game - at all. Why can LA OC design a game to neutralize our DL & take advantage of the horrible WFT LBs?

Turner has no imagination on offense. None. Run up the gut with a speedy RB. Who & what is he actually trying to attack? 

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

yeah, but he's been repeatedly called dumb by scouts (but thats not relevant) and now two coaching staffs. Saying he doesn't know the offense well enough is a long word  form of calling him dumb. So if that were me and I had 70% passing and 300+ yards, i might be a bit salty. How do you know how hard he's trying. Those are rumors coming out. Those same rumors were that he was trying so hard all offseason and was voted captain because of this. If something changed, why? Was it the relationship between him and Turner, him and Zamp, him and Ron? Was it the confusing signals and mixed messages? Why did the young team captain who gave the speech at halftime week 1 suddenly stop working - if thats true because this team has a history of leaking stories when it benefits them. 

They were saying the opposite of all of this months ago. That alone makes me not take their word seriously. Either they were lying to us then or are lying to us now. Can't take this staff / organization for their word.

I'm going to say something that most will disagree with me on, and I'm okay with it. If we have a choice between Lawrence and Sewell (that would mean pick 1, which I doubt) my order of operations is:

1) See if I can trade back ONE spot and acquire extra draft selections

2) Select Sewell.

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

They may want him starting but he isn’t ready.  It’s obvious.  No point letting him take a beating.  Put Allen in then give the snaps to Alex next week if that’s the plan. These “reps” today will turn into an injury.  

No one is ready behind this oline. No one.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

So you’re gonna use the fact a guy hasn’t played in two years coming off a devastating injury, hadn’t had any times to practice with the 1s in a game where rain is falling and the team is down two scores as the benchmark that he’s not the best QB on the roster right now?

No.  I'm going to measure him from his body of work.  The guy wasn't good when he had 2 good wheels.  I was SCREAMING at the television the day he got hurt to please bench him and then felt like a heartless a-hole when he got hurt.

He's a very nice guy.  He's not a good QB - the offense moved better with Colt McCoy when he got hurt.  He's back from injury, and no surprise, the offense moved better with Kyle Allen.

Archived