Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

holy **** Donald bull-rushed his guy all the way back into the EZ and into SMith's lap. Smith has no chance back there. between the horrible oline and Smith not having the best wheels to scramble, idk if you put Allen in just to give you that extra advantage. honestly dont think it matters when neither qb have any time

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Haskins isn’t dumb, he doesn’t try his hardest. That’s a huge difference and brings a huge difference in sympathy garnered. 

yeah, but he's been repeatedly called dumb by scouts (but thats not relevant) and now two coaching staffs. Saying he doesn't know the offense well enough is a long word  form of calling him dumb. So if that were me and I had 70% passing and 300+ yards, i might be a bit salty. How do you know how hard he's trying. Those are rumors coming out. Those same rumors were that he was trying so hard all offseason and was voted captain because of this. If something changed, why? Was it the relationship between him and Turner, him and Zamp, him and Ron? Was it the confusing signals and mixed messages? Why did the young team captain who gave the speech at halftime week 1 suddenly stop working - if thats true because this team has a history of leaking stories when it benefits them. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

It's cute that you think the decision was based on skill, rather than Rivera wanting to pick "his guy".

Happens all the time in the NFL, coaches setting their own culture etc.

The important part is that nobody knows what KOC is at all, but you think you do after less than a half dozen games? Rivera understandably picked the guy he had seen grow and be groomed into the position rather than the guy Gruden groomed, while he cleaned house. KOC may have a good mind for it, but he didn’t get hired somewhere where he will call plays or be the final say on play design so who knows. 

This is garbage. Everyone wants to force some kind of "movie script" occurrence for Alex Smith. Him just being out there is already impressive enough, but that's about as far as this is going to go. Time to put Allen back in, the guy who you made the starter and the guy who's been cleared to come back in. This is utter drek to watch and it's not doing Alex any favors. He's not leading any miraculous comeback. 

• Like 2

This O-line is all world atrocious   There is no QB that can perform behind it.  I have no idea how an NFL organization can actually put out an O-line this bad.  Seriously.  We see mediocre O-lines every week in the NFL, but this one is just so consistently awful on every single play.  It makes no sense.

On the flipside, who on our D-line isn't a 1st round pick at this point?  How in the world are they not doing better?  I don't care what O-line they are going up against.  Where are they today?

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Nah, because that's who I believe the team really wants starting, now Alex will get the reps.

They may want him starting but he isn’t ready.  It’s obvious.  No point letting him take a beating.  Put Allen in then give the snaps to Alex next week if that’s the plan. These “reps” today will turn into an injury.  

Just now, Hooper said:

When does Trevor Lawrence make it be known he won’t play for the WFT? That’s the only question not yet answered?

His choice will likely be between us and the Jets.  He's screwed either way, but he probably has a better chance of long-term success in NY.

• Like 1