Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

that's how you ****ing do it! that was a great drive schemed up by Turner and executed by DH and the offense. DH made great throws, o-line gave him time to throw and Wright with the dtive-saving tackle.

very impressed with that scoring drive. we looked competent and that TD throw was on point.

• Like 4

You want proof we have a good coaching staff? DC went to Inman after the TD to tell him he ****ed up and gave them good field position. Just being that forward and honest with cats from a coach not even on his side of the ball shows how cohesive we are as a unit. To me at least. 

• Like 1

Scott Turner woke up this week and didn't wait until the 2nd half to get a little more loose and up tempo.  Good stuff.

Also, look I am not going to say Inman didn't deserve the taunting penalty, but if you are going to throw the flag on that, then why was a flag not thrown on the Cleveland safety after the hit on Gibson went he stood over Gibson and got face to face with him when Gibson was getting up?  I don't see difference.

• Like 3