Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

Very frustrating watching our coverage unit. if the DL doesn't get home these guys are running open all day, and most of the time with some YAC possibilities. 

I think that's a big aspect of linebacker play in the areas they're completing passes. But that's a quick look with no film yet. I'll have to fire up gamepass tomorrow. 

Bostic at least closes quickly, though. 

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 1

really hoping Inman's penalty doesnt bite us in the ass with all the yards we gave up on the kick.

Matty I almost had a sack on that 3rd down throw. spun right into Baker and had a hand on him but Baker was just outta reach. D-line has been putting pressure on him all day. i need more sacks or a strip-fumble

Just now, KDawg said:

Very frustrating watching our coverage unit. if the DL doesn't get home these guys are running open all day, and most of the time with some YAC possibilities. 

I think that's a big aspect of linebacker play in the areas they're completing passes. But that's a quick look with no film yet. I'll have to fire up gamepass tomorrow. 

Yep. Teams are gashing us between the hashes on short routes where our LBs have to cover a fair amount.