Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

Just now, Llevron said:

Who is worse at their position Apke or Haskins? 

Apke doesn’t touch the ball every play so he’s slightly more worthless as a player in my opinion because nearly all his plays he is involved in suck but Haskins impacts the outcome of the game far more. So Haskins is more worthless to the team in that sense. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

1-2. 

actually, 1-3 after Baltimore destroys us next weekend.

oh, we play the rams after that? 1-4. sigh

And yall think we dont have a shot at getting a good QB. This is the best argument for keeping Haskins in I can think of today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Forget rattling and thinking too fast, he’s just not that talented.  Simple as that.  Accuracy is a talent. Mobility is a talent.  I mean what exactly does he have besides a good arm, which is a dime a dozen in the NFL.  It’s good, not even Mahomes good.  

This is why a Joe Gibbs was hellbent on getting an experienced QB when he came back.  He didn’t want waste time with stuff like this.  We shouldn’t be trying to teach a guy how to throw a pass to an open recover and not to throw into triple coverage.  We should expect more at the NFL level.  I think it’s time for Rivera to bench him, he can’t even throw a pass.

Edited by heyholetsgogrant
  • Like 1