Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, London Kev said:

Two weeks ago I would have strongly argued against this. A week ago I was on the fence, but now I'm with you.

I'm changing sides. Haskins annoys me and I want him gone.

Welcome to the dark side, LK. I don't even want him GONE, I just want him on the bench to learn and grow instead of having to watch him under center. He's not ready. It's obvious. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Haskins is proving that he his a 3rd round QB and needs to sit for a few years.

CFL 3rd round maybe... he’s no day 2 pick in the NFL. If you held that draft again today knowing what they know he’s maybe a 6th. 

I consider Terry our first in that draft. No point in chasing a sunk cost. Move on

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Keep an eye on Trey Lance. There's not much out there on him yet, but there will be. Dual Threat guy. REAL good athlete. Powerful arm. Accurate. Plays for North Dakota St., though. So competition level is lower.

Yeah some are talking about him already but he’ll be a HUGE riser imo (not that risers in the media are a thing in the NFL but you know what I mean) 

Just now, Thirtyfive2seven said:

and yet some people will just continue to defend him.  I don't get it.  He's awful.

I've defended giving him some time. But I was also definitely against us drafting him. So I had hopes and was willing to give patience, but the leash will only be so long. 

• Like 1

Just now, Thirtyfive2seven said:

and yet some people will just continue to defend him.  I don't get it.  He's awful.

This is going to be the new "Jason Campbell" debate. Though, we DO have to give him some time... This year shouod who what he has. Our O line is terribad.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Honestly we have real chance of going 1-5 and if we do we gotta start thinking about making a change at QB if we think that will help us secure a top pick. 

Yes im talking about tanking it and we all know it works already. 

You are 100% correct. The year is done. The tanking scenario is the best option. Maybe we get lucky and the season is cut short. So tank early and often.